Chapter - 6 Boy or Girl

Disclaimer- all the characters in the story are a imagination of the writer's head....to enjoy the story to the fullest read the previous parts too.... long post read patiently 😋

It's been 5 months since the news the baby bump is proudly announcing the arrival of the young one soon .
The night sky is silent with the dim moonlight and twinkling stars.
Aman and Ruhi are sitting together in the balcony after the dinner.
They do the usual talk how their day had been.
Ruhi is having a question in mind but is hesitant to ask it.

Ruhi - " can I ask you something Jaan ?"
Aman - " sure sweetu "
Ruhi - " what do wish for a boy or a girl? "
Aman - " I really wish we should have a little angel in the house "
Ruhi ( hesitantly) - " I don't know why I thought this "
Aman - " what did you think about ? "
Ruhi - " I thought you would want a boy first... I shouldn't have thought like this...sorry Jaan"
Aman - " hey it's not your fault you thought this somewhere there is still a stereotype in society that there should be a which do not want a girl child "
Aman ( cupping her face ... smiling ) - " Sweetheart the gender of the baby is not important to me important is that this baby is a part of us and have a Queen in my life and now I want a Princess to embrace this life of mine "
Aman kisses Ruhi's forehead .
Ruhi - " hey have you thought what our baby should look like "
Aman - " yes of course I have Jaan.... our baby should have smile like yours because it's the best in the world "
Ruhi - " I think our baby should have eyes just as beautiful as yours "
Ruhi ( mischievously ) - " what should baby's nose look like "
Aman - " the nose....( Holding Ruhi's nose ) should be just as cute as yours "
Ruhi - " I wish the baby look like as we think "
Aman ( kissing Ruhi's forehead) - " I wish that too"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you if you came so far along😊
Please vote comment share 😃