Chapter - 4 Morning Sickness

Disclaimer - all the characters in the story are a part of imagination of the writer's head......read the previous parts of the story to enjoy it to the fullest...long post read patiently 😋

It's about 2 months now since this sweet couple got the good news and seems like they are loving each other more with time making this phase more special and beautiful.

It's a cloudy morning as if the sun is still asleep in the lap of snowy clouds not ready to get up but this morning is quite different for Ruhi she is feeling weak and naucious but then too she decides to get up from bed .
Aman is still asleep. Ruhi enters the bedroom with morning tea.

Ruhi ( in a weak voice ) -" Jaan wake up your tea is here."
Aman ( sleepy voice) - " let me sleep for some more time jaana "
Ruhi ( smiles ) - " wake up jaan you will be late for work. "

Aman realises the weakness in Ruhi's voice he sits up in bed takes Ruhi's hand into his and making her sit beside him.

Aman ( in a soft voice ) - " Hey baccha are you alright "
Ruhi ( smiling to hide her severe headache slowly says ) - " yes I'm fine sweetheart it's just some morning sickness "
Aman ( with worried expression cups her face ) - " then you should rest I'll make the breakfast "
Ruhi - " you don't need to ....you will get late for work Jaan I'll do it I'm fine "
Aman - " I can see it in your eyes how fine you are "
Ruhi ( in denial ) -" aree"
Aman - " no I'm not listening to you just sit here and relax "

Aman walks towards the kitchen makes some sandwiches and juice till the time he finishes making breakfast it's already 9 o'clock the time when he has to be at work.
Aman ( enters with breakfast in bedroom ) - " breakfast for my sweetheart "
Ruhi ( smiling ) - " thank you Jaan "
She glances at the wall clock and panics.
Ruhi - " I told you you will get late for work you don't have to do this and you are already late for work Jaan "
Aman ( in a calming voice ) - " Hey I have informed at work I'll be a little late "
Ruhi - " but.... "
Aman - " hey nothing is important for me than you sweetheart and to take care of you is all I want right now "
Ruhi ( hugging him) "- thank you Jaan"

Ruhi eats only one sandwich out of the two
Seeing this Aman picks the second sandwich in his hand
Aman - " hey you have ti finish both the sandwiches "
Ruhi - " noo please "
Aman - " I'm not listening....
By baccha will eat one bite for me. "
She eats it
Ruhi - " not anymore please "
Aman - " one more bite for the lady I love the most in this world "
She eats that too
Ruhi - " no more please "
Aman - " one bite for our baby "
She eats that too
Ruhi - " no more please "
Aman - " one last bite for all three of us "
Ruhi ( eating the last bite in a childish voice ) - " you don't listen to me "
Aman - " I'm listening Jaan .....I love you "
Ruhi didn't say anything in return
Aman ( smiles) - " I said I'm listening jaan I know you want to say something"
Ruhi -" I love you too pagal"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is another chapter from The romantic pregnancy series
Thank you if you came by here to read 😌
Please vote and comment let me know what you think about my work
Love you all hugs and cuddles 🤗