Chapter - 3 Food Cravings

It's been 3 weeks since the pregnancy news .
Both Aman and Ruhi are very happy and are trying to live every moment of this phase together.
Aman tries to free more of his time to spend it with her beloved wife Ruhi.
Today Aman came early from work and helped Ruhi with dinner in the kitchen.
They ate dinner together talked about how was their day.

Aman - " It's bed time now jaan let's sleep ."
Ruhi ( directing towards the bedroom ) - " hmm let's go "

They both walk towards bedroom holding their hands hugging each other.
They both lie down on bed .

Aman ( kissing Ruhi's forehead ) - "good night Jaan"
Ruhi ( smiling ) - "good night Love"

Aman soon dozes off to sleep but sleep is not ready to come forth to Ruhi .
She is just turning sides restlessly on bed It's been an hour since she went to bed and almost 11: 30 according to the wall clock.

Ruhi ( slow voice ) -" Hey..... Jaan listen "
Aman ( in sleepy voice ) - " hmmm...yes sweetheart " (turns towards Ruhi and smiles ) " tell me what happened baccha "
Ruhi ( innocently ) - " I want to eat icecream"
Aman ( surprisingly ) - " Right now!!! ... it's about 11:30 at night "
Aman wakes up and sits back in bed .
Ruhi ( with the same innocent expression on her face ) - " yes right now .... please "
Aman ( smiling ) - " you know you are looking like a cute little child right now...... don't worry I'll go and get you your favourite chocolate icecream right now "

Ruhi's face lights up with a big bright smile .
Aman gets up and walks out of house ...... Ruhi is eagerly waiting for Aman to come back.....after some time he comes back with two icecream cones in his hand.
Aman offers the icecream to Ruhi she quickly unwraps it without taking any time and eats it like a little angel in heaven having all the happiness .
Seeing this brings a bright smile on Aman's face.

Ruhi - " thanks Jaan I love you "
Aman ( mischievously ) - " but I don't love you ...you didn't share rhe icecream with me "
Ruhi ( offering him the icecream like a child ) - " Hey don't say like that "
Aman (smiles and takes a bite of the icecream hugging Ruhi ) - " I love you baccha"
Ruhi - " I love you too "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another part from The Romantic Pregnancy Series by a Hopeless Romantic 😅
Happy reading 😁
Thank you if you came by here to read 😌
please like comment and share the story
Bye bye cuddle buddies see you soon❤️