This is the first time Wen Qiuxing has heard his full name from the alien's mouth.

He smiled: "Oh!" He didn't know what to say except for the word.

"I am sick." Feng Ting announced abruptly.

Wen Qiuxing froze for a moment: "???

What the **** is this fucking? !

"It's cold outside, I'll go back and tell you." Feng Ting hugged the silly young man horizontally and quickly returned home.

Wen Qiuxing was tightly bound by the man's strong arm, and was immersed in the artificial bombing just now. He couldn't recover from the bullet, so he stayed still in the other's arms.

At this time, the residents who had been watching for a long time upstairs were also relieved.

The hot-tempered young couple finally stopped talking.

But said that Qiu Xingxing had been brain tonic all the way, and he had already made up an annual Smecta drama that Obama had a terminal illness and broke up with the heroine.

When he recovered, he sat back on the soft sofa at home.

Will, oh no, it should be said that the unnamed giant, who was half kneeling beside the sofa, helped him take off the pair of thin indoor slippers, and seemed to be checking if his jio was injured.

The generous and warm palm touches the sensitive soles of the skin.

This meticulous, awkward reminder of Wen Qiu wakes up that they have been tirelessly entangled in the past few nights.

"Speak." Wen Qiuxing took the lead in opening his mouth, and pulled his foot out of the hand of Feng Ting.

He didn't feel cold when he ran out angrily just now, but now when he returned to the room, he curled up his cold toes involuntarily.

Seeing this, the court got up and entered the bedroom, not knowing from which package a thin blanket was turned out: "This is warmer."

Then he said, "I am not malicious to you."

He also told Wen Qiuxing when they first met this sentence. I don't know if Wen Qiuxing still remembers it or if he wants to believe it.

"And then?" Wen Qiuxing said.

"... There are three seasons each year, and I will fall asleep." Feng Ting lowered his eyebrows and lowered his eyes, kneeling sideways: "So I will tell you that I only have one and a half months to be by your side, because autumn is right away It will pass and I will fall asleep again when winter comes."

"Oh." Wen Qiuxing asked, "What does that have to do with your fraudulent marriage with a fake name?"

"..." The court... choked.

Then he lifted up his blue eyes and subconsciously tried to refute it, but found that the other party was right.

"You can get a fake identity, which means that your means are not low." Judging from the memory that Wen Qiuxing had learned, he guessed: "You keep my mouth open to me, mysterious..."

"That doesn't matter." The court interrupted the man's guess and promised: "I assure you that you will be free again soon."

"In this case, what are you doing holding me back?" Wen Qiuxing really wanted to kick Feiya, but it was still time to talk around the mouth.

"Because I worry about you." Feng Ting pressed Wen Qiuxing's stubborn foot: "You have no money and no place to live, so I don't worry."

If he is angry, Wen Qiuxing will definitely go back to the sentence of Lao Tzu's life and death, but wasn't he so calm?