1.Where it all began

First thing you have to know about me:

I'm Sharon Carter, nobody likes me, I'm lonely and even Fury does not want me in his team. But later about that. I was an unexpected child and while I grew up I had a lot of problems with friends... I mean my enemies. I was getting good grades so everybody called me Mrs. Knoweverything.  I was just about 15 years old so what could I do?

The second thing you need to know about me:

I cannot die..... That hurts when I cut my wrist and in 30 seconds it heals itself.  That was weird ... plus I just wanted to go away from this world!! I could not show my parents because my dad (Harrison Carter) was too busy to talk with me in 3 minutes.  My mother (Amanda Carter) died when I was a young girl. When I heard a story from my aunt Margaret "Peggy" Carter I wanted to be a spy as quickly as it was possible.

The third thing you need to know about me:

Yes, my aunt was the first love of Steve Rogers. You did not expect this situation. And yes, it means that I am Peggys' niece. It is clear now why he had a romance with me. I reminded him of aunt Peggy. The same family, the same character. It was not too long because he got old for "Peggy". Just to see her again...isn't it amazing how strong was their love? You can answer yourself.

The fourth thing you have to know about me:

I trusted only "Peggy" so I decided to show my aunt, weird healing power. I went to Peggy's home and talked to her.

*our conversation*

Sharon: Hey I just want to say something before it gets more dangerous...

Peggy: Hello my little candy, what could get dangerous?-she asked me a little awkwardly.

Sharon: Can you give me a knife? PLEASE!! It is very important - I said with tears in my eyes

She gave me a knife and I was about to cut my skin on my leg but she screamed at me. I decided to do it quicker.

I put the whole knife on my leg and put it out. It started to bleed ... after 30 seconds it looked like I hadn't done anything.

Peggy: H-H-How did you do thaa-at?? - She asked really scared. She began to back away.

Sharon: Don't be scared auntie I am not a witch * I smiled* It is scary for me too because it hurts but in 30 seconds I can not feel anything...so it means I can not die ........... I tried once * I said whispering*

She was scared of me but we talked for a while seating on the couch while drinking tea. I was a bit happier that somebody knew about it ..... finally.