IX

"THATS RIGHT BABY, TAKE HIS COCK WHILE I TAKE THIS PUSSY." Aiko was bound to the bed. Her mouth being occupied by Shoto while Izuku deeply fingered her. Drool escaping his mouth as he adored the mess they created. Hickeys where placed all over her beautiful body.

"A-ah, fuck she's good. A little to good. Have you done this before little one." Izuku sped up at Shoto's statement. Aiko shook at the pace and only nodded her head 'no'.
"No? Well I'm glad I get to be the first." His breath was ragged, grabbing her hair with his hands and ramming his cock down her small throat at incredible speed. He threw his head back at the euphoria running threw his veins.

His pretty Omega sucking his cock while Izuku started to tongue her. Fuck. He just couldn't handle it anymore. His thrust started getting more sloppy, the grip on her hair getting tighter.
"I-I'm coming, make sure to take every drop okay." Just as he finished, Aiko felt a substance creeping down her throat. She gagged as Shoto finally took out his cock. She was ready to spit out whatever the substance was that caused discomfort only to have Izuku cover her mouth.

"Not so fast Aiko-Chan! He said to drink every drop. Remember." His eyes locked on to her. It was just them now. Shoto watched from the sidelines trying to recover from the session. The smaller Omega made eye contact with a pair of green eyes. He only pressed harder. Having no other choice she swallowed the salty substance.

Izuku's soften his eyes. Taking his hands of her mouth and wrapping it around her pretty bruised neck. "Good fucking girl. Drinking the milk her masters provide her." He squeezed her neck gently. Moving his face down to her chest. Licking her soft breasts. "You should return the favor." He whispered before latching on to her perky nipple.

He sucked on it desperately, as if it was the only chance he would get. Shoto came up to her. Kissing her neck to creat one last hickey before continuing what Izuku had started. Aiko thrashed at the sensation of his rough tongue on her bundle of nerves. A grin spread among his lips. 

  "Are you going to try that stunt again." 

    Aiko couldn't respond. Her ears twitched at the sound but her mind was all over the place.
    A harsh slap was greeted towards her breast. Snapping her out of whatever trance she was in. "He asked a question. Be a good Omega and respond."

   "I-I won't! I won't ever try that again. I promise, just let go!" Tears were prickling down her face. 
   "Do you know what could have happened if you succeeded. You would have been lost for some low tier villain to find. A hero could have taken you! You should stop trying to leave and just accept your fate here. Where we'll care and worship the very ground you walk on. So until you learn to love us, you'll just have to endure our suffocating love. So no Aiko, I won't stop until I say we can stop. Unless you're agreeing to sign a contract I don't want that mouth open for any other reason other than moaning or taking in our cocks."

    More tears streamed down knowing she wasn't getting out of this one with a simple please. She chocked as she felt Izuku shove his length down her throat and Shoto play with her petals. Groans of lust where heard from the greenete, tangling his fingers with her hair and shoving her face deeper. "Shoto was right. You feel so good. And you look so cute!"

    Panting he jerked his head back as he felt him self release into her mouth. Gagging once more Izuku was fast to cover her mouth once more. "I just gave you a nice treat doll, you better swallow every single drop or I'll tell Kaachan to come in and join."
   Watching her swallow reluctantly he let go.
   "Good doll."

   "I'll make a deal just please don't make me c-come again." Shoto slowed his pace and stopped out of pure confusion until he realized what she was referring to.

   A grin formed on his face. He was enjoying his fun but if she was willing to actually sign a legal contract, he had no choice but to stop.
  Sitting up from his hunched over position he licked his fingers clean as Izuku tried to comfort her.
    "Shhh that's all we wanted to hear. There there, good Omega. Your so good to us princess." Her hands where freed. She was no longer held down.

They nuzzled into her neck to scent her one more time. The overwhelming smell of pine, mint, and ash radiated of her body.
    Putting on a pair of shorts the two Alphas take the small Omega and bring her down stairs. They made sure to clean her up before dressing her in a silky night gown. Putting her comfort in best interest.
   "That took longer than expected. I didn't know the brat would put up such a fight."
     "Don't refer our Omega as a brat Kaachan. She had no chances of winning this after you were finished with her and you know it. Besides she was just confused. And needed a push to set her in the right direction. Right Shoto?"

   In Izuku's mind, this was all okay. It was normal and he was just doing everything an Alpha should do to help their Omega.
His omega was just confused on what she wanted and as her Alpha he's supposed to help and guide her. She loves them she just doesn't know it yet.
   "Of course, we're doing this with her best interest in mind. With her signing this deal, she'll never leave us. Not until we mark her and once we do she'll be bound to us forever...." he dazed off by staring at her. Getting lost in her eyes. Already thinking about how much happier they will all be once they mark her pretty little neck.
    "Kirishima you have the papers right."

     "Right here." A scroll was passed. It was huge. Shoto wondered how they managed to make it so quick considering this wasn't supposed to happen.
   It was most likely they had already mad this in the past as a last resort.

   Izuku held a quil out. Softly grabbing her hand and getting her finger. Pricking her with the needle, Aiko let out a soft cry. The quil slowly took the blood and eventually filled up. Once finished he licked the rest of the blood himself and handed her the quil. Sitting her on his lap and guiding her hand on the dotted line.

    "Just sign here doll, all you have to do is sign and you'll be ours happily. You'll be so happy with us I promise."
    Her hand wavered over the line with he quil barely touching the parchment.
    "I-I don't know."

   They weren't pleased with this. There hopeful smiles dropping. Not liking what she had said Shinso decided to take matters into his own hands.
    "Aiko, do you want your doves to die?"
Snapping her head up to the sound she didn't hesitate to answer. The mention of her doves blinding her logic.
   "Of cour-"

   "Sign the contract." Her eyes clouded and Denki only stared at him. He felt sorry for the smaller girl. But it has to be done. Years later they'll look back at this moment and wave it off, she'll forgive them soon enough.

She doesn't have a choice in the matter anyways.