II

AIKO WAS AROUND FIVE YEARS OLD PLAYING WITH HER TOY BOW AND ARROWS GIVEN BY THE ARTEMIS CLAN IN HER PINK PLAYROOM.
Her brothers where off in other countries studying abroad leaving her alone with her parents. Giggling to her self she went outside on a 'mission' to shoot hero's with her arrow.

Silently creeping around the beautiful garden she walked closer to the water fountain. "Watcha got their sweet cousin?"

Not expecting someone to creep up behind her she fell into the water fountain. Giggles erupted from the pink haired girl while Toga hurriedly pulled her out also laughing.

"Cousin Himekoo, I didn't know you came to visit. Papa said you went away for a few days? Where'd you go?" Toga smiled down on the little girl who looked up to her. Truth is she went away with Touya and Kiego to a quirk training facility. It was brutal but they managed. Luckily they allowed them to come back for a few days.

"I went on a vacation. It was a surprise so I don't have time to tell you. Please forgive me my little cousin." Smiling down the girl only nodded her head begging for her talk about her said vacation. Aiko was never allowed to go out. So learning about the 'outside' was very exciting.

"Touya and Keigo are coming and I heard Touya is bringing his little brother. Let's get you cleaned up yeah?"
She easily picked up the little girl with her small eight year old body despite her arms aching to relax.

"Dress up!" Aiko excitedly exclaimed as they headed off to her room.

Aiko's room was large and had mainly pink, white, and gold colors. Stuffed animals where everywhere curtesy of the other clans sending her gifts. Walking into her closet Toga choose a simple white dress and brown leather sandals with small wings. She combed her hair into a ponytail with her bangs framing her face.

Satisfied with the cuteness she produced she nodded and gave her a piggyback ride to the main garden. Technically Toga wasn't allowed in the garden she found Aiko in. It was her personal and private garden. Completely guarded and private.

But Toga has been there enough to know the ins and outs.

Upon waiting Aiko was admiring the roses around her and upon doing so she failed to realize she was picked up and spun around until the last minute.

"What's a little dove like you doing over here hm?" Turning around she saw Touya with a wide smile. Her eyes widened and she jumped to hug him and kiego. Smirking the two boys set her once they saw Toga who was pouting at all the attention they where getting from her baby cousin.

"I brought Shoto along for you to play with." Touya said gesturing to the little boy who hid behind him.

"Hello Shoto. It's been a while hasn't it!" Accidentally toppling him over as she hugged him. Giggling she stood up and held out her hand to help him up.

"You guys go ahead and play while we go get you guys some ice cream for you okay." The red winged boy said leading his friends out the garden. Toga glared, not wanting to leave her cousin but complied knowing that what Kiego really wanted was to talk about their current situation.

"Yayy ice cream! Anyways what do you want to play Sho?" She was on overdrive. Bouncing in place and madly giggling.

Yet Shoto couldn't reply. He felt a warm feeling seep through his chest. He smelled a sent so delicious he had determined to find where it was coming from. So when he stared walking around the garden Aiko stood confused. Shoto turned in circles until finally stopping upon her.

Aiko stood with a puzzled face as he suddenly hugs her burying his face in her neck. Thinking nothing of it she hugged back loving the warmth and coldness he produced. But when she tried to pull back that when the issue started.