Chapter 17

Title: Destined for your heart

Pairings: Zayn/Liam and Harry/Louis

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this story. It is also a fictional account meaning none of this has taken place in real life.

A/N: Hi guys ! Here's an update, I love you. Thank you so much for all the comments, votes and fans. You have no idea how much they mean to me. You're all amazing. And it’s a happy chapter ! Yay ! More drama soon. Love you ! x

Chapter 17

The boys were currently touring Europe and decided to spend the day inside. Things were quite hectic as they always were in a foreign country. In England, the boys knew how to avoid mobs of screaming girls because they were on home soil. In a country completely new to them, they were tourists themselves. They had no idea of the laws and legislation of the place and the hype was often huge. Back at home, the five rarely received the attention they would if they were located in a place in which they'd only tour for a limited time. They were currently set in France and management had made many more intelligent choices than leaving all of the boys in the same room. Harry and Liam locked themselves in a bedroom knowing already that Zayn and Louis were bound to get out of control.

Whenever Zayn and Louis were in the room, there were no rules. The two decided it would be funny to bring balloons into the room, fill them with apple juice and roll them around the place. They also pulled out their onsies from X Factor and attempted to both fit into Louis' one. The zip ripped and Louis had to send it to be fixed. Niall was fine in the kitchen, eating quietly away from the group. He also had the television on and he was yelling at the screen as he watched an Irish soccer game.

"Can't you tell your boyfriend to keep it down?" Liam asked. He began becoming frustrated at the noise Louis and Zayn were making. This is why the pair never shared rooms, last time they did they bought monkey suits and consumed nothing but bananas for two days. Looking back, it sounded like an entertaining situation but at the time it wasn't. Both boys refused to speak any English and it was almost impossible to get them to co-operate.

Harry shrugged, "only if you tell yours the same thing," he grinned cheekily at Liam. Liam's eyes widened, how could Harry comprehend such a thing? He and Zayn were friends, just friends. Liam showed no signs of attraction to Zayn whatsoever. Well, he couldn't be definite on that statement, sometimes he blushed when Zayn was around or his heart would beat a little faster every time Zayn called him by his nickname. He just pushed those feelings away, he denied them. He was far too afraid of what they could grow to be. "Oh please, like you would know anything. Me and Zayn are just good friends, nothing more, nothing less."

"Whatever you say Liam," he smirked at him folding his arms and leaning back on the bed. At the start Harry only attempted to lighten the mood, but Liam had never been that defensive about any topic. He seemed to be quite touchy on the subject of he and Zayn.

Liam flung himself on top of Harry, eager to know his intentions. He wanted to know why Harry would assume such a thing. "Are you actually serious? Me and Zayn? Together? In a relationship together?"

"Well yeah, you guys are as close as me and Lou are. It's only a matter of time before you realize you like him, I'm only warning you Li," Harry said being met by a roll of eyes. "Oh come on, don't tell me you haven't ever gotten jittery around him or became lost for words at night," he said sitting up on his elbow so he could face Liam. Liam felt his cheeks heat up. Not just heat up, they were on fire. Liam's hands were also clammy and he pressed his lips into a tight line. "Aw, Li-Li's blushing!"

"I don't like him in that way Harry. I think I would know if I were crushing on him," Liam said shooting Harry a confident smile. Harry shook his head and muttered something Liam didn't understand. He rolled his eyes before both boys sat up instantly as a couple of loud shrieks ran through the room. The pair rushed out of the door being met by a drenched Louis and Zayn. Harry burst out laughing as he quickly caught on to what had happened. Louis pouted and Harry laughed louder, he was now clutching his stomach desperate for air. Louis tackled him onto the floor and pressed a kiss to the curly haired boy's cheeks covering covering Harry with the sticky substance as well.

Liam went up to Zayn eyeing the water balloons about a meter away from him. He leaned forward and slowly licked Zayn's cheek, grinning as he watched it redden. He never knew he could have that kind of effect on Zayn. For some reason, the feeling made something inside of him bubble but like always, he pushed the feeling away. Liam stood back when he realized what the boys were covered in. Apple juice.

"Did you actually fill them up with apple juice?" Liam asked pointing to the ground where the balloons lay. Zayn nodded and Liam burst out laughing, almost as hard as Harry a few moments ago. "Aw Zaynie!" he joked not noticing Zayn approaching him.

"Can I have a hug Liam?" Zayn asked grinning as he watched Liam's eyes widen. Liam shook his head and began stumbling backwards, trying to get away from Zayn. Louis had already caught Harry and signalled for Zayn to put Liam on the chair next to Harry. Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam and carried him towards Harry sitting down a giggling Liam. Louis whispered something in Zayn's ear and both boys snuck into the kitchen running back with whipped cream. Liam and Harry screamed but made no attempt to run. In the end Niall joined in, smothering Liam and Harry with chocolate sauce.

No one thought about the consequences that came with cleaning up, they lived for the moment because the rest was uncertain.