Chapter 3

Stiles just looks a little embarrassed as the woman starts to talk again.

"Ok so some of you know that he has been thorough a lot, did you ever notice?" she asks, she seems to actually care a little at that point but it's hard to tell, she might just be hurting my friends to get to me. "Here is when you never noticed," she says.

Everyone was speechless and had tears in their eyes. Dad turns to me, "When did I say those things?" he said tears threatening to spill.

"You didn't, It was all the supernatural stuff getting in my head to mess with me," I tell him looking at the ground. Newt puts me head on his shoulder and kisses the top of my head.

"Ok now that that's over we have one more funny one before it all goes to shit so here we go," the lady says.

"I knew that wasn't a dream, asshole," Danny says with a smile on his face.

"Not my fault you fell for it," I say back.

"Seriously Scott, my name was both??" Teresa says with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't judge, you were like my world back then," he says defensively.

"Awww, thanks but no," she says back.

"By the way, please call me when you find a dead body," My dad says, I smile nervously at him. I give him a thumbs up but he just waves his hand in the air.

"Next one please!" I yell. The person obliged.

"Not bad," Jorge says. I just nod.

"Oh my god, that's actually kinda hot," newt said, making me laugh, putting my focus on the good was his specialty. A tear still slipped through though. 

Lydia came up to me giving me a hug, she was the only one who knew I was Bi before I went missing, we're like brother and sister. She's the only one who knows about the maze.

"Oh my god, that's what happened?" Brenda says, "That would actually be kinda cool if it didn't actually happen." I just nod smiling weakly, it's hard to see all of this again.

"And this is when you finally realized that his signature, 'I'm Fine' was a complete lie," the woman says.

"Oh my god," everyone looks at me. I look down when I look back up. I see Scott kneeling in front of me a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers. I just launched myself into his arms, for a very long hug.