Chapter 2

I woke up first, looking around seeing the pack, which grew about 4 of students while I was gone, the teachers, and the parents. I jump when the rest of the Gladers/Scorchers appear, (That includes Newt, Gally, Brenda, Jeorge, Vince, Fry, Sonya, and Harriett) In total there are like 35 people here.

Everyone starts waking up and the Gladers/Scorchers dogpile me in a hug, even gally joining.

"Hello everyone," a voice says, everyone jumps reaching for their weapons but not finding any.

"Where the hell are our weapons," Minho yells. The other Gladers/ Scorchers nod.

"Why would you have weapons," Scott asks dumbly, we roll our eyes and don't answer.

"I have brought all of you here to see the real stiles, or should I say Thomas." she says you can practically hear the anger in the words. "We may be dead but we can always ruin you, one way or another, consider this a little parting gift from wicked,"

"Of course, if I ever defected I would need a consequence." I muttered but focus back on the large screen that the voice was coming from

"Well sit down and let's get started, let's start with Beacon Hills." she says, you can tell she's enjoying this.

Everyone is laughing. "Oh my god that was hilarious," Minho says, and Newt comes over and kisses my cheek and I lean into him. He's still chuckling.

"Oh my gosh Shush, I wasn't that bad," I thought for a second, "Ok it was bad but still," I whine.

They all stop when the woman's voice comes on again, "Next one, you're gonna hate this stiles."

"I remember when Derek punched your hand, it was hilarious." Peter says, even he was laughing. I turned and saw Derek smirking. I scowled. Newt noticed so he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Oh my god, I called it, Stiles is Gay!" Danny shouts, Jackson turns to me smirking.

"Same dude," he says to me, I nod and just smile as the newt comes closer to me.

"I'm bi but ok." I say.

"I should've seen it, but eh at least I know now," my dad says, Melissa nods from next to him smiling.

The gladers just gave me a look that said, 'dude this is the best blackmail ever'.

"This is the only time I will ever like wicked," Gally says coming up behind me and ruffling my hair. I swat his hand away.

"Oh shush," I say back.