"Do you know them?"

"I know of them. Futa is a young boy who ranks people by their abilities in his Ranking Book. He has an extremely wide range of knowledge on thousands of people and is considered to be an invaluable informant for the mafia, sometimes being paid insane amounts of money for a copy of certain rankings."

"Well what about the girl with the red face?"

"That girl is I-Pin. A young assassin who trains under a friend of mine, Fon. Though the real question is why are they here?"

Homura puts a hand on I-Pin's head. When he did, he noticed the girl felt unbelievably hot. That's when Homura realized what Futa was trying to say.

"This girl must be sick. Futa told me to save her before he passed out."

"She must have contracted a disease that couldn't be cured by conventional means, so her master must have sent her and Futa over here in hopes of us finding a cure."

"Why would he send them to us?! Why didn't he accompan-"

"It's not that simple, No Good Homura. The fact he sent them away to find us shows that he's run out of options. Luckily, I know a doctor who can help them and it just so happens that he arrived at Magnolia today."

Soon Reborn began walking out of the house as Homura followed him, leaving Bianchi to look over their guests and Lambo. As they were heading to Magnolia, they ran into a familiar face.

"Hey there, Boss. Your right-hand man has arrived!!!!"

"Gokudera!!!!"

"You arrived at the perfect time. We actually need your help. Have you seen Dr.Shamal anywhere?"

Gokudera was surprised that Reborn and Homura were looking for Shamal to help them. Soon Homura explained the situation to Gokudera. When he finished, he saw the silver haired boy crying.

"You truly are the greatest boss. I'll help you find the womanizer. Last time I saw him was near the Fairy Tail guild as he was trying to hit on one of their members. Knowing him, he might keep trying to flirt with different woman of the guild until he gets a date."

"Okay, let's hurry to the guild."

~Meanwhile~
"Man. I haven't gotten lucky today. I wonder if a pretty lady will go on a date with me tonight."

Shamal was seen walking down the streets of Magnolia. As he did, he stopped in place as he saw a single girl pass by him. His eyes widen when he got a glimpse of her white hair.

 His eyes widen when he got a glimpse of her white hair

"Excuse miss, could you help me?"

"Me? Sure, are you perhaps new here?"

"Yes. You see, I got so lost in your blueberry eyes."

As Shamal was trying to flirt with Mira, the young woman saw Homura and his friends heading their way. With a smile on her face, Mira looked at Shamal.