"Here is the breakfast for today, soufflé omelette."

"Thanks for the food

"Thanks for the food."

Soon everyone began to eat their omelettes. Bianchi and Lambo's eyes widen as they ate theirs, meanwhile Reborn still kept the same expression that he always had.

"Stupid Homura, give me your omelette!!!!"

"No, Lambo!!! Heh, plus you can't reach it."

Homura lifted the plate over his head so Lambo couldn't reach it. Lambo puffed his cheeks as he was upset that he couldn't have Homura's omelette. Soon the toddler reached into his afro and slammed the Ten-Year Bazooka onto the ground and hopped inside it.

"Hey there, young Vongola. It seems I arrived during breakfast."

"That was pretty smart Lambo

"That was pretty smart Lambo. Your future self is a lot taller than me."

"Romeo......."

"That's right, future Lambo looks like Bianchi's ex!!!!!"

"Poison Cooking!!!!!!"

Bianchi quickly grabbed the nearest plate of food, Homura's breakfast, and slammed it onto Lambo's face. When this happened, Homura noticed the food he made turned into several shades of purple when Bianchi touched it.

"Scary......."

As Homura thought to himself, he heard someone knocking on his door. As he was walking to the door, he felt a bit worried for some reason. As he opened the door, he saw a nine-year old boy fall onto the floor as he had a five-year old girl on his back.

"Please....help her."

"Are you okay?! Wake up!!!!"

"Futa, I-Pin. What are they doing here?"

As Homura turned around, he saw Reborn approaching him. Soon the two of them brought Futa and I-Pin into Homura's room and had them lie in Homura's bed. Soon Homura looked towards Reborn for some answers.