He exited the room soon after Anakin, making sure no one was near to question him. He ran back to his own room, seeing (Y/n) on her way to the Jedi Council room, her head held high.

The fact the Anakin had found out made (Y/n) feel slightly guilty for not telling Padmé, for the two had become very good friends. It had been eating her up bit by bit as the months dragged on. The elf decided to speak with Obi-Wan about this before telling her, though. He needed to know beforehand.

"I call this meeting to begin." Master Windu said to the rest of the Council that sat in the room. "A Separatist fleet was reported near the planet Shili. Obi-Wan, take Anakin and his Padawan to Shili to gain intel on this frontal."

"Yes, Master." Obi-Wan responded.

"Careful, we must be. More happening surrounding Shili, I sense." Yoda said.

They discussed a few more topics, but ultimately the meeting had to be adjourned for the sake of many of the generals having to get to their war zones. After the meeting, Master Yoda approached (Y/n).

"Coming along with his training, Grogu is, yes?" he asked as he walked with her towards the little one's training room.

"Very much so, Master. I believe that Grogu is making wonderful progress in his studies." the elf stated. "He's learning more and more with each lesson."

"Powerful he will be, yes. When all grown up, he is." Yoda said as they reached the compartment where the youngling in question was sleeping.

"I do believe you, Master Yoda. He's got an unusually strong connection to the Force. Not as much as Anakin, but still, he getting increasingly strong." (Y/n) said, more to herself than to the master in front of her.

"Tread carefully. Much fear I sense in him, yes. Help him to overcome his terrors, you must."

"I will try, Master. However, he does have an unusually strong attachment to the little ball we use to practice his abilities." she mentioned.

"Teach him to let go of those he fears to lose, a priority, you must make this." Yoda said firmly, lightly tapping his cane against the ground.

"Yes, Master." she finalized their conversation, and opened the door to be greeted with Grogu's big, brown eyes. "Hello, little one. Shall we begin?"
~~~~~~~~~~
Once finished with Grogu's lesson, which was more based on the detachment of objects and people die to her conversation with Yoda beforehand, she headed back to her room with a neutral face. She didn't one hundred percent believe her lesson to be one of complete truth and what she deemed right in her heart, and so she doubted her training of Grogu at the moment. When she got back to her room, R3-E7 was waiting for her, a note in his concealed arm, slipping her thoughts from her mind.

Your 'friend' was here not long ago. Told me to give you this. I still don't get why you like that Obi-Wan guy.

"R3, you've known Obi for years now. Stop being hostile towards him for loving me." (Y/n) sighed, although smiling.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Take the note.

Snatching it from his grip, she opened the letter and saw Obi-Wan's distinct handwriting on it, the beautiful penmanship covering only a part of the page.

Darling, come visit me in my quarters.
-Obi

Grinning, she gave R3 the note back, much to his confusion and opposition, and made to head out of her room when her droid's beeping cut her off.