Chapter 2 Mon-El

She kept staring at this collage, of them then looking around her apartment seeing very faint memories of the man and her on the bed her not there and him seeing supergirl on the news and I come in. It fades out as if that memories never existed she slowly falls asleep waking up to a nightmare about This man. Losing him if she knew who he was she would be sad. She doesn't know what she feels. She goes to cacto the next day. She's taken off a week Cat sees her.

"Keriaaa!! You're finally back! Give me some that bulletproof coffee I want it every hour. I need to finish this!"

"Yes yes... I will get right... for you Mrs. Grant." She said hesitant and smiling slightly trying to ignore the fact that she had one memory here of that man.

She's been having them everywhere was this man so important that it changed everything? He was everywhere with her.

She gets Cat Grant her coffee and orders it every hour. She sits down and groans and gets up and gets water and chugs it. Winn comes up to her

"Kara yo- you alright?" He slightly puts his hand on her shoulder she shrugs it off.

"I'm fine Winn. Just a headache"

"Well if you need anything I'm here for you"

"Why does everyone think I need help??? I'm perfectly fine!!! Good god"

"Kara chill it's ok!" She scoffs and walks away.

She sits down and screams into her arms she was going insane.

Her phone rings she answers it and Alex alerting her that there's been an attack downtown. She heads to the attack and stops it in one swoop. She heads home and quickly starts to faint as her body begins to fall. She sees a memory of her and her cat streaky, and the man sitting down next to her. Smiling and looking at her. She falls unconscious. She wakes up days later not remembering what happened. She saw so many missed calls from Alex, Barry, Winn. She calls Alex

"Kara what the hell?! Are you ok???"

"I dont know what happened! I've been out for an hour."

"Oh no Kara, you've been out for 3 days."

"Wait what???" She said shocked

"Yeah so you better get to cacto or Cat will fire you!"

She speeds off to cacto she hears cat yelling "Keriaaaaaaaaa!! If I have to yell your name one more time you're fired!"

"I'm here Mrs. Grant. I'm here!"

"Where have you been?! You've been ima again! What's going on with you?? You were perfectly fine a year ago!"

"Mrs. Grant it's personal. I don't like to talk about personal things at my Job." She said with a firm voice.

"Ok good for you Keria. Now go get me one of those prune smooth juices."

"It's Kara" she mutters under her breath.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing... Mrs. Grant..." She leaves

She chuckles and Kara comes back and gets a call from Alex again.

"We've got another robbery hurry!"

She hurries and just as she hit the elevator floor, she starts panicking and starts feel like she's falling into a void of pain. She hits the button repeatedly breathing heavily as she feels like the elevator is falling. She bundles up in a ball and cries. Having repeated memories of the man and losing him over and over again. She saw a very clear picture of him trying to say "Kara!!! Please be safe I love you" the words hit her she loves him but what happened? Why didn't he come back? Or why is he not here with her now?

She stops and breaths and hears a faint voice yell her name. She Flys up and breaks the elevator and she hears Alex say "Kara? Kara are you ok? Are you there?"

"I'm here. Let's get going on that robbery"

"Its done Kara. The cops handled it."

"Damn it" she mutters

"Kara I'm checking up on you, somethings going on that you're not telling me. Come to the DEO. now!"

She goes to the DEO, and Alex runs test on her.

"Kara have you been experiencing, panic attacks?"

"Yeah I uh. I've been having them for awhile now."

"Kara. Somethings wrong you use to get these things when you first came to earth."

"I know, sometimes I get them when I have a faint memory of something."

"What that something that man you see every night?"

"Yeah it is. Sometimes it's the cause of these attacks, sometimes he feels so real like I'm meant to be with him. It causes something inside me to feel this way."

"Kara I need you to eat and take care of yourself. Just tell me when they happen ok?"

"I will" she gets up and goes home and continues looking at the college.

She will forever hold onto this until she finally knows who this man is and what he means to her. He said I love you so they were definitely together. They were in love but what did all mean? She needed to figure out who this unknown man she felt something for. She never knew love and why did this have to happen when she finally found the love she's been looking for? Whatever happened between them is something very odd they were forced to be apart It seems. As that memory slowly rushes into her vison she now sees her. Yelling and screaming let me go!! Let me see Mon-El!! Why are you doing this??? She knew the Man's name Mon-El

"Mon-El" she whispers "Mon-El!!" She said repeatedly

Another memory slowly falls into place. Of her going on the balcony and seeing the man again say Kara. I will always be with you. He looks at her and Flys away. She seen this memory once before but not this clear of one. Now that she new his name it was much clear these memories, she knew what he looked like and his name. It was all coming somewhat together every little piece of it was finally coming together.