01.

Sincere Merjè Johnson
- Englewood, Chicago

"Sincere you better be woke." My mother said walking into my room.

"I am, I'm just laying here." I said pulling the covers over my head.

"Sincere, listen sweetheart I know things are rough on us right now." She started to say but I cut her off.

"Mama, I love you I do but I don't feel like listen to the problems in our lives, no offense but I don't wanna be reminded how things are going wrong for us." I said rolling over the other way.

"Sincere, you just can't run away from your problems sweetheart you have to face them at some point in life." She said making me face her.

"Well I'm not running, I'm rolling." I said rolling back around.

"Sincere, I just want what's best for you." She said rubbing my back.

"Welllll since you want what's best for me, can I go to that King Von concert with Honesty and Armani?" I asked turning around.

"That rapper that say screaming fuck tooka? and he be smoking on tooka?. Oh hell no I don't think so." She said.

"Mama, everybody's going." I signed as I kicked my legs.

"Well I'm not everybody's mama." She said laughing at me.

"Ima be honest you could let me go with permission or you gone see me sneaking out the house on camera." I said sitting up in the bed.

"Sincere." She said sighing.

"Mother I'm being honest because you know I'm obsessed with him. I will not miss out on the chance to meet my man." I said.

"Sincere you 17." She said.

"Okay so , age ain't nothing but a number , dad was 29 and you where 17 turning 18." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"That's different I was in love with your father." She said.

"How's it different if I'm in love with King Von?" I asked.

"Girl you don't even know him and this conversation is over." She said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Well looks like you'll be watching me sneak out on the cameras, maybe I'll bring a camera with me so you can watch the concert too. Oh and close my door on the way out ." I said laying back down.

I can't believe my mama trying to keep me from seeing Von. Do she not know that me and him belong together?

"SiNCeRe YoUr JuSt 17." I said as I mocked my mother.

I decided that to text in the groupchat and tell them to pick me up at 7.

*
*
* New Book , New Writing Style 🥺💕 . Let's see how many of my day one readers notice💕😭
*LongLiveVon🐐💙.
*
* This Book Is For Entertainment Purposes Only This Book Is Not To Ruin Or Disgrace Anybody's Image💕💕.