Back

(JUNGKOOK POV)

My eyes flutter open and I'm immediately welcomed with the warmth around my body. Yujin is still fast asleep, tightly hugging my shirtless torso and breathing steadily. I look at the mess of hair next to me.

The guys were wrong about Yujin. She isn't just "hot", she's beautiful.

Am I falling for her? This can't happen because she's not interested in me. Just because I find her attractive doesn't mean I like her, right? Yeah, yeah, okay.

She stirrs a bit under me and I can see her eyes blink open and the moment she remembers what happened. I feel her breath hitch, her warm puffs no longer warming me. She stays still, frozen and stiff.

Why isn't she pushing me away...?

"Yujin, I know you're awake" I whisper.

She sits upright with bright red cheeks and struggles to respond, "I-I uh- what are you doing in my bed?"

I smirk, "I was gonna go to the sofa, but you pulled me down and hugged me all night like a koala"

She opens her mouth and shakes her head in disbelief, "Then why are you shirtless?"

"You took off my shirt and didn't let me get it-" I responded simply.

☾*✲⋆

She takes another glance at my defined chest before shaking her head again and steps off the bed onto the floor before her knees buckle.

I grab her before she falls over and holds her waist tightly.

"Yujin, your cuts are really bad, don't walk" I scold.

"Dont tell me what to do"

"Just listen to m-"

"Why?" she huffs.

"What?"

"You didn't have to do this, so put me down and I'll deal with it like I have in the past"

I freeze, "This has happened before?"

She rolls her eyes and tries to take my hand off her waist, but I don't budge.

"Yujin, are you gonna give me an explanation, cause' I think I deserv-"

She rudely interrupts me, "I have a question for you"

I roll my eyes and hum in response, she continues.

"Park Jimin's parents... they're divorced?"

Why is she asking about Jimin? Does she care about him?

I scoff, "yeah, they are. Pretty messed up family, right?"

She furrows her eyebrows at my response, "So you hate Jimin just because of that?"

I gape at her, "Of course. Yujin, you don't get it. His parents are messed up. HE'S MESSED UP. Damn bastard will never find a soulmate"

☾*✲⋆

I think I see a small shimmer in her eyes, but Yujin blinks it away just as quickly. My eyes must've been playing tricks.

"Jungkook, you can go. I don't want you missing school" she says, cold, just like before this.

"Yujin, I need t-"