Chapter 4: A Night of Pleasurable Mistakes?

Почніть із самого початку

"YOU are the cause of your own pain Mr. Adish Bhattacharya!  Mr. Hook or Crook winner!" Rimi spurted, and wiped a tear before it could roll down. She was not going to show him that it hurt. Not when he didn't care. 

"What the fuck!" Adish shoved her again. 

"YES! The truth is always bitter. Better acept it!" She bashed him, glaring his way.

"You are the one to talk! Just shut up!" He shouted back. 

"Make me shut up if you can!" She yelled and no later she found her mouth totally sealed with his.

Her hands were pinned by him on her own waist and he was uncontrollably kissing her, almost crazily and horrifyingly she also kissed back with the same intensity not knowing what else to do. 

The wildness took over both of them. The craze in both of them to win and make the other lose!

But the wild fight night let to another mistake. A wild passion filled intense night because the intensity of war and to win no matter what was way out of control for them to handle!

The heat of their bodies mingled, the passionate wilderness crumpled up the bed sheets, tearing out soul's possessions from each other, and then handing them off to the partner. And all of it, was just to gain control, and provide untold pleasure to each other. 

***** 

(Adish's POV)

I woke up with a slight headache and noticed that we were wrapped in the comforter and I was just in my boxers. I mean when had even put than on?

I looked beside me slightly sitting up and putting on my jeans pant which was lying near our feet.

Gosh! Freaking God damn it! We'd done a big mistake in our temper! Same mistake, third time!

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! I gave myself a hard face palm. It was not like I'd forgotten last night, and the fact that I remembered it was disturbing. How could be just plunge into it?

Rimi was lying there, noiselessly sleeping wrapped up in the comforter and nothing else on her. Wasn't she feeling cold? It was quite cold. 

I pulled another wrap around her and sighed. Same mistake thrice in the past 9 years of our life. Was it even a mistake anymore? When you have already done it thrice? 

Rimi woke and sat up stirring and holding the wrap against her closely. She tried looking around to find something to wear.

Lastly she found the T-shirt she'd been wearing the night before but it was full torn at the back. wildness of the previous night. She threw it away with a jerk! Did I really just tear off her T-shirt off her that badly that it was irreparable now? Damn!

I passed her my shirt silently and looked away guiltily. I had started the fight after all. Why the hell did I have to kiss her when she asked me to shut her up? I could have just wrapped something on her mouth and we would've gone through the night without having done this. Rimi snatched away the shirt form me and quickly wore it along with a pair of shorts that were lying above the suitcase.

I was actually trying hard to look away from her. But she looked so beautiful.Then also there was that pain. It was so much visible on her face that it squeezed my heart. We really should have avoided last night, I could practically see red marks visible on her arm, and they were pretty much visible on my skin as well. 

"Oh! Come on Adi! It's not the first time you are looking at me like this!" Rimi said standing up and moved her opened waist length partially curly hair back with both her hands. The bitterness was clear in her voice!

"Rimi, that time was different." I said through clenched teeth and clenched my fists. I really was feeling guilty for last night. 

"Oh! Right! Right! Your different time and all. And why you among all the people care about what happened Mr. Bhattacharya? You shouldn't right!" She said again rolling her eyes and went and sat on the couch beside her favorite window. 

"Don't Act Smart! You were equally guilty for the mistake. Same mistake!" I snapped. 

"IT WAS NOT A MISTAKE AT THAT TIME!" She almost yelled standing up! Her eyes red and tears rolling down, crap!

I quickly got on my feet and stood him front of her. I had absolutely nothing else to say. I just pulled her into a hug. She didn't shove me back, just stood there and I could feel those warm tears flowing down my bare chest as she cried silently. She hugged me back a little for support. I really had no intentions of making her cry. 

"No, that time it was not. I'm sorry, shhh!" I mumbled and patted her head. 

Rimi nodded and buried her head more in my chest, I pulled her closer into a warm hug. The heater in the room was on as we  stood there near the window for sometime, The Himalayan mountain range all golden outside.

"We are boarding the train back home tomorrow. Get ready, we need to reach Jammu by today late night." I whispered to her she looked at me with a blank face and nodded. Letting go of her I went away to talk with the drivers. The scenario had just turned horrendous. 

**** 

Thanks for reading, do leave reviews, and I hope I'm not boring the readers :P Thanks! :) 

EDITED (Nov, '15)