Chapter 7 : When Flashbacks Visit You.

They shopped quite a lot. Shopping was fun even though they went back into the shopping tours of the past. Rimi seeing the huge FBB collection ran there and grabbed some printed denim shorts, some pullover coats and other stuff to buy. She was out of casual wears, since when a Bengali girl got married, or for that reason any Indian girl got married, she was presented with saris and salwaar kameez pieces and only such ethnic wear stuff, and not jeans and shirts.

Adish had to pull her off from there to get out of the place. 

"I'll pay!" Rimi handed over her card at the counter, Adish stared at her with nothing to say. She rolled her eyes. Later loading everything in the car, Adish bought some tickets of 2 States in the evening show.

"Did you want to see something like Godzilla or X-Men?" Adish eyed her. Rimi twitched and looked at him with a disgusted look.

"I have no problem watching Aaliya and Arjun romancing on screen. But yes I do have problem watching this with you!" She looked away.

They were standing in front of the screen of Inox. waiting for the man to open the gates and let everyone in.

"Yeah right! We even watched Titanic together.' He grinned.

"With our parents!" She narrowed her eyes.

"Whatever! We just did!" He mumbled.

They took their seats. The movie started. The song Offo was going on screen, Aaliya Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor had a huge lot of kissing scenes in the songs itself, but Rimi and Adish's mind was more on their past than on what was in front of them. Because, their college life came flying and floating in front of their eyes. The moments that were quite similar to what was being shown on the screen, and they couldn't pull their minds back together yet. 

*Flashback*

The day was of the annual functions in the college. Everyone was busy and usually the most chaotic rooms that day were lying empty as the crowd was busy either on the back stage, some on stage, some watching and the left outs enjoying a day outside the college.

"Adish! Leave me! You danced awful!" Rimi laughed trying to free herself from Adish's grabs. He had his hands curled over her waist tightly so as she couldn't move freely. They were in the green room, where no one was present. Some time in solace was got after all! 

"Ah ha! Really! Like you danced so well!" He teased her, tickling her waist a bit, as she giggled. 

"You are the worst among all. IN EVERYTHING!" She pinched his nose real hard, and poked her tongue out to show him a funny kind of expression, making him crunch his nose, his eyes crinkling. 

"Best at loving someone!" He said kissing her nape.

"I know someone who is better at that too!" She freed herself and stomped his feet and ran away laughing.

"You are so gonna pay for this Rimisha!" He shouted behind her, as she turned back, winked at him and ran away. 

Their duet on the musical afterwards rocked the stage and won the hearts of the audience.

After the show was done with, Rimi was in the dressing room removing some of the jewelry. Adish suddenly came and grabbed her from the behind and pecked her ears startling her at his sudden appearance. 

"Chi! Adi! What are you doing?" She grumbled snapping at him. 

"Proving that you were wrong! You are going to pay for what you said." Adish picked her up in his arms.

She tried to free herself from that position but was unable to do so, so it was of no use. He went straight to the girl's dorm which was totally soulless and entered her room. Yes it was a single person room dorm because most students stayed at their homes or as PGs.

He went inside and closed the door behind him with his feet and dumped Rimi on the bed. She sat up a bit and looked at the standing Adish. Both grinning at each other. They already kind of knew what was there in the other's mind, and the smile couldn't be kept off the face how much ever they tried. Both their eyes were glittering with the ambiance of occurrence that could be felt around, tensing up the closed surroundings of the room a bit. 

"What the hell are you trying to do Adish?" Rimi pouted looking straight into his eyes. 

"Told you already! No one can love a person more than me!" Adish said bringing his face close to hers, their foreheads and nose already touching and the lips just millimeters away. She could feel the beat of of her pulse rise up to notches, as she found words to say. Her cheeks had heated up, as she inhaled his cologne with was a mixture of cider and mint. 

"I can do better than you!" Rimi whispered grinning, finally finding words to day. Adish cocked his eyebrows, he gulped inwardly, trying to hide the kind of response he had to her, but it was pretty useless. She knew the way he did react to her senses, he always did. 

He grinned and silently removed all the jewelry left, making her feel shivers and goosebumps, her heart rate rising up even higher, the heat of her skin rising up. He went behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer, resting his head above hers. She placed a kiss on his cheeks from sideways. While Adish was busy kissing her nape, letting her feel the kind of love he left. 

"Wanna play the Game of Love?" Rimi said bubbling with energy and winked.

"Say Love Making. " Adish whispered and smirked making Rimi blush a little more. 

She grabbed his face and pulled it closer and pecked his lips, he pulled her closer and kissed her intensely not taking breaths. In seconds they'd lost controlled of themselves in the intensity and had gained control over the other. 

Adish almost pulled off the clothes over Rimi, pulling the knots for them to open. 

"Ssshaa!! Adish, careful, its college property too." Rimi said kissing him near the chest and removed the clothes herself. He kissed her forehead meanwhile. 

The unraveled themselves, rediscovering each other, continuously kissing and never letting go of each other. Both were busy loving each other in every way possible. But the mood of competition settled in them very quick and that night was also no exception. They tried loving each other more than the other.  That made the hotness filled night come to an end, only when morning peeked from the windows. 

"Good morning Hook Bhikhari." Rimi said nudging closer to Adish, it was the weekend and due to the days being after college fest, the college was closed. 

"Hmm. Good Morning Sautan." Adish mumbled and pulled her closer, not letting her go off hold, while she cuddled for a while, then told him to let her go because they had to get back home. 

Later he had to sneak out of the girl's dorm carefully and they'd went to her home. The usual routine followed. 

*Flashback ends*

By the time both came back from the flashback the movie proceeded quite a bit. They had avoided looking at each other during the rest of the movie. While both couldn't help wonder, if they hadn't quite got over whatever they had due to that thing that had happened, would they also get married due to love, and not because their parents wanted them to be married? There was no way to know now. 

After the movie ended, they direct went to the car and sat inside.

"You still have your surprise waiting!" they said in unison and smiled looking at each other, trying to accumulate their thoughts and keep them inside their minds, while trying to maintain a decorum of peace in whatever they had left in their bond. 

*********  

Thank you for reading... Hope I'm not letting down any hopes! :P 

EDITED (NOV, '15)