josh

"Josh?" Chris questions, unsure if any of this was actually real or if his mind was playing tricks on him

"Josh?" Chris questions, unsure if any of this was actually real or if his mind was playing tricks on him. Josh starts to manically laugh, Sam being the second to exclaim his name.

"Josh..." (Y/N) breathes, finalising that all of them were confused at the turn of events.

"Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel?" Josh speaks.

Sam unties Ashley whilst Mike unties Chris. (Y/N) was slowly taking steps towards the psycho friend.

"Right? How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorized? Humiliated? I mean, panicked?" He lists, pointing between each of them. "All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what? They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!"

"I don't know if you noticed this, Josh, but none of us are laughing." (Y/N) says, stopping in front of him. "What happened with you?" She then whispers.

"Oh come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on!" Josh shouts and then suddenly grabs her arms, shaking her. Mike is quick to jump forward, being help back by the likes of Sam and Chris.

"It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right? And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat!" He places his hand on her chest over her heart, tapping his fingers to a rhythm

"I hope you appreciated my little phantasmagorical spectacle!" He continues.

"I mean, no detail too small! No opportunity missed! It was such a delight to play the puppet master to all of your Pavlovian panic!"

"And all that gore? I mean, gore, there was gore galore! Fake bodies... I mean, God that shit was expensive!" Josh chuckles, looking his friend in the eyes, his own gleaming with mischief.

"And no retakes! Nope, nope, nope, only double takes! You should have seen your faces. Hook, line and sinker, for every little stinker!" He concludes, letting his friend go and Mike pulls her back, crossing his arm over her and keeping her behind him.

"Josh... Why are you doing this?" Sam asks, concerned and Mike scoffs.

"Don't even ask this squirrelly little runt. He's got no clue. He's out of his fucking tree."

"Well he's definitely off his meds." Chris mutters.

"Aw come on, you guys. Revenge is the best medicine!" Josh sings and Mike shakes his head, pointing an accusing finger. "You're done."

"Mike, he's sick-" (Y/N) starts, grabbing his arm.

"What? Come on, you guys are all going to thank me when you guys become internet sensations!" Josh informs them with a pout and Chris frowns. "Wait what...?

"Oh you better believe this little puppy is going viral ladies and germs. I mean we got unrequited love. We got... we got blood! I don't think there's enough hard drives in China to count all the view we're gonna get, you guys."