Chapter 10 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 2

Start from the beginning

Scott then sees Aiden and Lydia standing at her locker, talking to each other. "What about tonight?" Aiden asks, making Lydia shake her head. "Nope. Studying." She says, making Aiden chuckle. "I could help you..." he says, making Lydia look over at him in disbelief. "Do you have an IQ higher than one-seventy?" she asks him.

"Okay, you could help me. Tonight, then?" Aiden asks, before looking over to Scott with a smirk. Scott narrows his eyes at Aiden, not liking that he was threatening Y/n's sister like that. "What?" Scott then asks, looking at Isaac. "Now they're getting to you." Isaac says satisfied.

...

(Your POV) school

Stiles and I are sitting outside of a classroom, where his dad is questioning Ashley. Tara then guides her outside and Stiles and I act like we are busy talking about something else. "Wait right here, okay?" Tara then asks her, making Ashely nod at her. "Okay." She says sadly.

When Tara leaves again, Stiles immediately rushes out of his seat towards Ashley. "Um, hi, Ashley. Hi. Can I talk to you for just one sec?" Stiles asks, making me frown at the situation. I still didn't like how we were confronting this poor girl right after her finding her boyfriend like that.

"Sorry, I just need to ask you something really quick, and it's gonna sound really unbelievably insensitive, so I apologize in advance... Um..." Stiles says, making me look at the two. "Was Kyle a virgin?" Stiles blurts out, making my jaw drop of how bluntly he asks this. "Stiles!" I yell whisper in disbelief at his lack of empathy, slapping him on his arm.

"What?" Ashely then asks us, confused at the question she had just heard. "Your boyfriend-- was he a virgin, or did you guys... You know what I mean..." Stiles asks, making her slap him in the face. My eyes widen at this.

"No. He wasn't a virgin." Ashely says, before walking away from us with Tara. Stiles' dad has heard this and walks over to us with a look of disbelief on his face. "Y/n, can I have a moment alone with my son?" Noah asks, making me slowly nod and walk away, when I reach the end of the hallway, I turn around and listen into the conversation.

"Have you completely lost your mind??? I've got four murders, Stiles. You see those men in there? That's the FBI-- they're pulling together a task force to help, because it looks like we've got a full-blown serial killer on our hands. You get that?" Noah asks furiously, making Stiles sigh and look over to me, before back at his father. "Yes, Dad. I get that." Stiles says tiredly. "Then what are you doing?" Noah asks in disbelief, making Stiles sigh. "I'm trying to find a pattern." He says.

...

(Third POV) loft

Kali tightens her grip on the pipe in Derek's stomach, making blood spill out of his mouth. He groans in pain and Cora looks at him with worry. "You're killing him!" she desperately says, making Kali huff and roll her eyes. "Not yet, little sister... But I could." She taunts.

"Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours before it's too late to take this thing out? But, just to be on the safe side, Deuc, you might want to get to the point..." Kali then says, looking over at Deucalion with a smirk. "Now you see the one problem with being in an Alpha Pack-- everybody wants to make the decisions!" Deucalion says, sighing at Cora.

"Me? I'm more about discovering new talents... Like you." He then says again, looking straight at Derek. Derek weakly huffs at this and narrows his eyes. "Not interested." He weakly says. "But you haven't even heard my pitch!" Deucalion exclaims faux-offended. "You want me to kill my own pack?" Derek asks through groans.