Chapter 3 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 3

Just imagine Y/n being Lydia in the gif :p

School (Your POV)

When the chaos dies down, stiles lets go of me a little to look around. He is still partially covering me, just in case something else happens. I look up at him into his eyes, our faces now merely inches apart. He looks me in my eyes and neither one of us dares to speak in the moment. He seems to search my eyes for something. I grab his cheek with my hand and close the distance between us in an instant. My lips crash onto his and I can feel his body still in shock. After a second, he grabs my cheek and starts kissing me back.

It feels like time has stopped when his lips meet mine, but the flutter in my stomach only intensifies. My heart pounds in my chest and my knees instantly get weaker. It feels like I could float away any second if he wasn't holding me. I can only focus on how soft he feels against my lips, how addictively he invades all my senses.

In that kiss lies the sweetness of passion, a million loving thoughts condensed into a single moment. The kiss is passionate and intense, and I want this moment to last forever. Sadly, it couldn't.

I pull away and look him in the eyes. His face is now covered in a deep blush and his pupils are dilated. I smile up at him and say "Thank you." before giving him another quick peck on his lips and going over to check on Lydia. I see Stiles stare at me and then smile at himself.

After I have checked on Lydia, and made sure she is ok, I see Jennifer call the police. I walk back over to Stiles, who is still staring at me in awe, and I hold back a smile. "Can we maybe talk for a moment? In private?" he asks me nervously. I nod at him and he grabs my hand, guiding me to the hallway. He then guides me into the empty classroom next to the one we had been in. He closes the door and turns back to look at me.

"So... about that kiss." He begins, making me blush. "Did you only kiss me because I protected you? Or is there another reason?" he asks, looking me straight in the eyes. I quietly chuckle and walk closer to him. "I didn't kiss you because you protected me, Stiles... I kissed you, because I like you. I like you a lot." I say with a smile, making his eyes grow wide.

"R-really?" he asks, making me nod and hold back a smile. "What about you? Do you like me?" I ask, already knowing the answer from the kiss we have shared. "Y/n... I've liked you since the 3rd grade... I think 'liking' is even an understatement at this point." He says, nervously grinning my way.

He then leans into me and crashes his lips onto mine once more. This kiss is more passionate and needy than the last one. He wraps his arms around the small of my back and pulls me into him even more. I wrap my arms around his neck and stop kissing him, so I can look him in his eyes again.

"You know... I really like your new haircut. It's hot." I say, making him blush even harder. "So uhm- are we now uhm-" he asks, stumbling over his words. I decide to help him out and ask the question myself. "Stiles, would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask, interrupting him. He smiles down at me and pecks my lips again. "Absolutely." He says, kissing me again. I want to keep kissing him, but stop once I hear the police walk by the classroom we are in.

When I stop, I can hear him make a small sound of protest, which makes me blush. "We need to get back to our classroom, I just heard your dad arrive." I say. He sighs and nods at me, grabbing my hand in his, guiding me towards the other classroom. I look down at our hands and smile, his fingers perfectly intertwined with mine.

When we walk back into the classroom, Lydia and Allison look our way. They notice Stiles and I's hands intertwined and they smirk our way. A blush creeps on my face once more and Stiles laughs. "You're cute when you blush." He says with a little more confidence, winking at me. I give him a small nudge and smile back at him.