Chapter 9 - Episode 4: Unleashed - part 1

Start from the beginning

"All right. Well, we'll just check the stool sample for parasites, but my guess is that he probably just ate something he shouldn't have." Deaton says, reassuring Kyle. "He's got a cool name." Scott then says, reading the name tag 'bullet'. Kyle laughs at this and nods. "He's got two brothers at home named Beretta and Trigger-- military family." He explains. Scott pats the dog and the dog gets relaxed immediately. "Looks like he knows who the Alpha is." Kyle says, making Scott look nervous at him but smile anyway.

...

Outside of the Clinic, Kyle puts bullet on the ground and opens up his car door for the dog to jump into. "Let's go, buddy." Kyle says, motioning for him to get inside. When Bullet doesn't move, Kyle sighs in disbelief. "Okay, this usually happens before we go to the vet..." Kyle says. Then Bullet suddenly barks and runs off, leaving behind a confused Kyle. "Hey!" Kyle yells, going after him.

...

"Found something." Scott says, inspecting the stool sample and finding something white. "Rinse it off." Deaton says, making Scott rinse it off with some water. He then holds it up again with tweezers, showing it to Deaton. "What is it?" Scott asks, eyeing it. "Definitely poisonous... for the dog." Deaton says, before looking over at Scott. "Actually, for you as well." He then says, making Scott raise his eyebrows. "Wolfsbane?" he asks, making Deaton shake his head. "Mistletoe." He explains.

...

"Bullet?" Kyle yells, when he walks into the alleyway behind the clinic. "Come here, Bullet... Come here, Bullet..." he yells again, trying to call out for his dog. He hears a low grumble from underneath one of the trash containers and a dog whimpering. He gets on his knees and puts his arm underneath the container, trying to get grip of his dog. He suddenly flinches back when he feels something biting him.

"Ahh! Son of a bitch! Did you just bite me?" Kyle asks confused, looking down at the bite on his hand. He then hears a whimper from next to him, seeing Bullet sitting on the other side of the alleyway, watching him. He frowns and then looks back at the container, lowering himself so he can look underneath it.

"Closer..." he hears a distorted voice, making him frown and get closer to see better. "Come closer..." the voice says again. Suddenly Kyle his eyes widen when he sees the creature and he yells, before it drags him underneath it and makes him disappear.

When leaving work, Scott suddenly sees Bullet run over to him. He looks at the dog and then at the alleyway, confused as to why the dog was still here.

...

(Third POV) school

Jennifer walks into school in the morning, before the school hours start. When she gets inside, she suddenly hears a noise down the hall. She looks at it wearily, before walking faster towards her classroom. She keeps looking behind her nervously, as if feeling someone else is there. She then starts running towards her classroom, not wanting to be in the hallway anymore.

She opens the classroom door and hurries inside, before closing it behind her. When she turns around, she gets scared by suddenly seeing another figure in the room. "AHHHHHHH!" she yells. When she sees that it is Derek, she grabs a ruler nearby and holds it Infront of her as a weapon.

"What do you want?" Jennifer anxiously asks, eyeing Derek nervously. "You gonna threaten me? Tell me that no one's gonna believe me? Try to scare me?...Kill me?" she asks, making Derek frown and then smile. "I was gonna see if you were okay..." Derek says, making Jennifer think.

"Physically or emotionally?" she asks, making Derek stare at her. "Although, I guess that presupposes I was emotionally okay before any of this, and, according to my therapist, I--...It's been debatable for a long time." She continues, making Derek smile again.