Chapter 3 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 3

Start from the beginning

Mr. Argent suddenly walks into the classroom and immediately walked over to his daughter. "Next time you're feeling you wanna stay home? You stay home." He tells her. "I'm okay. But Dad, the deer, and now this?" she says, making him sigh. "I know, I know..." he says, looking like he was trying to figure something out. "It can't be a coincidence." Allison says again, making her father shake his head.

"Mr. Argent? You wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?" Sheriff Stilinski asks him, making students nearby look their way. "Me?" he asks confused. "Yeah, all this bizarre animal behavior, it's... You must have seen something like this before, right?" sheriff asks again, making me frown. "I'm not sure why I would, or why you would think I would..." Argent says defensively.

Sheriff looks back at his son and then back at Argent. "I'm sorry. I-I could've sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter..." he says. This made Stiles look for cover behind me, out of sight from Argent. "Ah, right. Well, not anymore." Mr. Argent says, making sheriff nod at him.

Sheriff then spots me and walks over to me. "You all right?" he asks me. I give him a smile and nod my head. "Yeah, Stiles protected me." I say, pointing to his son beside me. He looks over at Stiles with an eyebrow raised. "Good job son." He then says, patting Stiles on his shoulder. "Thanks dad." Stiles says grinning at his father.

...

(Third POV) Derek house

"We've got a serious problem at school. Miss Blake's class—" Stiles says through the phone, but he gets interrupted by Scott. "Hey, can you tell me about it later?" he asks, making Stiles huff through the phone in disbelief. "Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion..." he says with frustration.

"Okay. Then, meet me with Y/n at Derek's." Scott says, hearing Stiles sigh through the phone. "Derek's house? What the hell are you doing at—" he starts asking, but Scott interrupts him again. "Just meet us here, okay?" Scott asks, before ending the phone call and walking over to Derek.

"You don't still live here, do you?" Scott asks, looking around in disbelief. "No... The county took it over. But, there's something here that I need. It'll help heal a wound from an Alpha." Derek explains, making him frown at Isaac on the ground. "Yeah, but it did heal..." Scott says confused.

"Not on the inside." Derek explains. "Hey, are you gonna tell me who that was back there? That Alpha?" Scott asks hesitantly, making Derek look away evasively. "A rival pack. It's my problem." He says. When he sees Scott still staring, he sighs.

"I know you wanna help, and you did-- I owe you one. Now, go home. Go back to being a teenager." Derek says, making Scott scratch the back of his head nervously. "Uh, hey, Derek? If you wanna repay back that favor now... There is something you can do for me." Scott says, making Derek look up at him.

...

(Third POV) School

"Is it me, or is Beacon Hills turning into more like Beacon for the Totally Bizarre and Supernatural?" Lydia asks, making Allison nod and frown. Lydia looks through her locker, checking her face in the mirror she attached to the inside. When she closes the locker, they both turn around, and are shocked to see someone standing there.

"Where's Scott McCall?" Braeden asks, making both girls frown. "You're Allison, right?" she then asks, making Allison nervously look over at Lydia and then back at the girl in front of her. "Yeah... How do you know...?" she asks uneasily, but gets interrupted by Braeden. "Where's Scott?" she asks again.