Chapter 2 - Episode 1: Tattoo - part 2

Start from the beginning

"Okay, let's get her out of here." Th paramedic says, making Melissa stand back and let go of Braeden's hand. She watches as they move her down the hall. "Not Hale... McCall..." Braeden says weakly. "Scott McCall." She says, before passing out from the pain.

...

(Third POV) Scott's House

Scott is hanging from his doorway, pulling himself up with one hand as an exercise. During this, he is reading through a book, flipping through the pages with his free hand. When he gets a notification on his laptop, he lets himself fall on the ground and places the book on a pile of books next to his desk. He walks over to his laptop and reads his word of the day. "Ephemeral. 'Lasting for a short time; transient; momentary'." He reads. He then looks down at where his tattoo had temporarily been, frowning at the thought. "...Ephemeral." he says, rubbing the area.

...

(Third POV) Argent House

Mr. Argent walks into his daughters' bedroom, seeing Allison sitting on the bed, looking at the ground in thought. "You ready?" he asks, but Allison doesn't look up at him immediately. Instead, she just stares blankly ahead. "Yeah." She says sadly.

"You know, you could wait 'til tomorrow, if you want. I know the first day can be tough." Argent says, walking further into the bedroom. Allison looks up at this and gives him a small smile, shaking her head a little. "I'm all right." She says, forcing a smile.

"Yeah?" he asks, making her nod again. "Yeah." She says softly. "Or, you could wait a week, if that would make things easier..." Argent says, smiling at his daughter. "I promised Lydia and Y/n that I would drive them today... So, I should... I should go." Allison says, shaking her head. Argent sighs and nods at this, making Allison look up at him. He puts out his hand, making Allison look down at it and take it with a smile, before getting up from her bed.

...

(Third POV) Stiles House

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? Two hundred and forty-seven thousand." Stiles says, looking over his laptop. Noah looks over at him and sighs heavily. "Oh, God, please go to school..." he says, standing in Stiles' bedroom doorway. Stiles just ignores him, a thought coming to mind.

"But that's crossing the road-- this one last night came right down the middle." Stiles says, writing down on his laptop keyboard again. "I'm not gonna beg you." Noah says, walking over to his son, standing behind him. "Okay, good. I'm impervious to your influence, anyway." Stiles says, shrugging his shoulders, making Noah sigh.

"Would you consider a bribe?" Noah asks, making Stiles shake his head immediately. "You couldn't meet my price." He says absentmindetly, looking over his computer screen. "Extortion?" Noah suggests again. "You've got nothing on me." Stiles says, shrugging his shoulders again.

"Yeah..." Noah says, sighing again. He grabs a hold of Stiles' chair and starts pulling him backwards. Stiles leans over, trying to reach to keyboard. "Dad, what are you doing?" he asks, trying to keep from getting pulled away. When he can't reach his keyboard anymore, he falls forward to the floor.

...

(Stiles POV) school