"I thought so too." Viola said looking at the twins.

"You look just like her." She smiled.

"I look nothing like her." Vittoria said confused.
She really didn't.

Her skin was paler than her moms, she had weird hazel eyes instead of brown, and her hair was constantly choosing in between being pin straight or a curly mess.

Instead Viola simply smiled. "Not your mom. Someone we both knew once upon a time." She said with an undertone of sadness before introducing the children there.

"These are my daughters Ximena and Natalia." She said proudly as the two girls waved.

"The rest of the family will be here momentarily, so go ahead and make yourselves comfortable." She gestured at the table and they obliged happily.

As of the next hour, the twins have met everyone (that was at the table, most of the family weren't even there yet)

(an: get ready for this brief family tree cause there's a lot of these hoes)

Viola was their mom's older sister. She was also told she couldn't have kids so she opted for adopting.

Ximena and Natalia were her daughters.
Natalia was a blonde with slightly tan skin, and Ximena had contrasting dark skin with dark brown coils resting on her head.

Their aunt Viviana was coming soon with her two kids: Aitana and Diego.

They also had an uncle that had twin boys: Luciano and Lèon.

Then there was dad's side of the family.

Allegra, Adelasia, and Alina.

All of them married making only their Maiden names Ricci.

Allegra had two kids that were three years apart in age.
Giada and Giovani.

Adelasia had twins
Carlotta and Chase.

Alina also had twins.
Lucia and Lucas.

(Apparently twins were popular in this family.)

And then the twins were informed some guests would be joining them.

So it was going to be a packed night.

Vincenzo wasn't fond of meeting all these damn people in one night.

Vittoria just wanted some drama to get her through the week.