„Jake, Sunoo and Ni-Ki"

„Jihan, Jeongwoo and Haruto"

„Y/N, Jungwon and Jangmi"

Most of them looked satisfied and secretly smirked at Jungwon,who was busy admiring Y/N,who looked more than happy while Jangmi didn't care at all, however there was someone who wasn't happy with the line up.

„I don't like this line up" Haruto quietly sighed, which was only heard by Jeongwoo as he patted his best friends arms, feeling sorry for him.

„I am so exited!" Y/N brightly smiled while the boy beside her admired her face as his lips curved up to a cute smile.

„Jungwon why are you staring at her?" Jangmi asked, raising her eyebrow, taking her cousin off guard as his face flushed red.

„I guess he couldn't resist me" Y/N joked, but she also blushed and her heart was beating unsteady.

„JUNGWON AND Y/N SITTING ON A TREE—" Ni-Ki got cut off by Sunoo who stopped him from screaming around.

„My ears are bleeding" Jay groaned.

„You are welcome" Ni-Ki freed himself and proudly smiled while everyone scoffed jokingly.

                             {time skip}

The first two groups already were on the ferries wheel as the other two groups still waited for their turn.

„Are you sure you want to stay in the same group?" Haruto asked while Jungwon quietly scoffed, shooting him a death glare, which was also noticed by his little cousin.

„Don't worry about me Haru, I am fine" She shot him a smile. „Look, it's your turn!"

Haruto nodded and went with his two other best friends, however he stole one quick glance before entering the capsule.

„NI-KI SIT YOUR ASS DOWN" A yell was heard from above and the voice belonged to Sunoo.

„GUYS STOP BEING SO LOUD" Heeseung yelled from another capsule.

„YOU ARE LITERALLY SHOUTING HEE" Jake yelled.

„RIGHT" Ni-Ki shouted.

„LEAVE HEESUNG ALONE" Sunghoon yelled.

„WHAT IF NOT?!" Jake yelled.

„JAKE WE TRUSTED YOU, NO MORE 02" Jay yelled in disappointment as gasps were heard.

„Gosh, they are so loud" Both who were still waiting for their turn and laughed while Jangmi nodded and agreement.

„Are you scared of heights?" The thoughtful Jungwon asked as the girl shook her head while he nodded.

„JEONGWOO I SWEAR, STOP MOVING AROUND" Jihan yelled in terror.

„SOMEONE SAVE ME" Haruto was more than scared and almost cried.

The groups were still so loud even though they were apart and strangers gave them all weird stares, but they didn't mind. Jangmi was on the quieter side and sometimes found them annoying.

„Can't they shut up for once" The little one massaged her forehead, earning giggles from the older ones.

„The couple in the front with the little kid, please go to capsule 09" A loud announcement came as they both blushed intensely while Jangmi smirked at them.

The teens were dragged by the youngest as they carefully stepped into the capsule and sat down. Since Jangmi was still small, they let her sit in the middle for safety reasons.

„This is going to be fun" The young girl smiled to her cousin who was confused but shrugged it off.