2. D R E A M S

2.  D   R   E   A   M   S

I quietly boarded onto the airplane as Jacob showed the flight attendant our tickets.

 Seat 12 B…Seat 12 B…

 As usual, Alice decided for us to sit in first class. I plopped down on the white leather seat and fastened my seat belt. I dug out my MP3 from my pocket that Dad had given me last Christmas, and scrolled through my favorite song—Renesmee’s Lullaby. 

I tried to let the soothing notes lull me to sleep, but I had too much on my mind. Jacob slid across the seat next to me, and caressed my cheek with his thumb. I didn’t realize he was wiping a tear until I saw his wet fingertips. I sighed lightly, and then turned my head to face the window.

Mom and Dad were dead. There was no ignoring that.

I would never see their faces again, never be back in our cottage. Never do a million things with them. Rose and Emmett were gone, Carlisle and Esme…At least we still had Alice, Jasper, and Jake. My Jake.

____________________________________________________________________

I didn’t know when I drifted off to sleep, but I woke up with Jacob’s arm extended around me. Then I realized that we were the only ones in the plane. Did everyone board off already?

A flight attendant came close by and started tapping at Jacob’s shoulder to wake him up. Her eyes seemed dark…And then I realized they were changing to a bright red. As I looked more closely, I saw that she was wearing a black cloak instead of the usual blue and red uniform…And then she dropped her hood to reveal her face…No. His face. It was Demetri. No. He was going to take Jake. I couldn’t let him.

“Sir! Sir, your breakfast.”

 Oh. It was just a dream.

 Jake woke up and toke the tray calmly from her.

 “Thanks,” he said, and then turned to me. “Nessie, its only twenty minutes ‘till we get there. C’mon, cheer up.”

 He placed his tray down. “Ness. We will get our revenge. I promise you that.”

__________________________________________________________________

Renesmee's Lullaby --------> to the side.

 comment & vote :D

*it is NOT the real one, its fanmade, but the song is what i imagine her lullaby to be. It is Moonrise by Brian Crain.