I blush slightly and he lifts his head off my shoulder and turns it to me.

J: 'Mmm?'

Y: 'Nothing'

J: 'Yeah ok, over my dead body, truth'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Nope, not sayinggg'

He rolls his eyes.

J: 'Youd better tell meee before I startttt'

I giggle and shake my head. He smirks.

J: 'Oh well, guess I'll have to start'

His hands go to my shorts and he plays with my underwear lining. I secretly pray it wont go any further but his hands start to slowly sink into my underwear.

Y: 'Ok, ok, but please stop'

He immediately takes his hands out and softly strokes my cheek.

J: 'Sorry, but pleaseeee tell me'

I smile.

Y: 'I was gonna do what you were just doing, but probably end up stopping cause I dont know how to do it'

He smiles and nods.

J: 'Dont know how to do what?'

Y: 'You know what!'

Josh giggles and puts his smirk back on his face.

J: 'Nope, no idea what your talking about'

He giggles as I playfully roll my eyes.

Y: 'Well you can work it out, I'm tired so I want a nap'

He smiles.

J: 'Yeah girls on their periods are extremly horny'

I roll my eyes and get out of his embrace and lay down. Josh lays down beside me and strokes my hair softly. We end up falling asleep cuddling.

Josh's POV:

I wake up from our nap and feel Blairs light body against me. I look at her and smile at how peaceful she looks while shes sleeping, and how her thumb is cutely by her mouth. Her other arm is wrapped around me and I'm holding her tightly, with my head on hers. I hear the front door open and remember I didnt shut the dam thing. The bedroom door opens and I smile at Liam. He looks at us and smiles.

L: 'So it's true'

My smile fades slightly and I look at him quizzingly.

L: 'Oh God you havent heard it'

Y: 'Liam,'

He looks at me. I smile cutely at him and hold Blair a little closer.

Y: 'I have a girlfriend'

He smiles at me.

L: 'Yes, I heard. Very happy for you both, definitely long overdue, Daisy's happy for you both too'

I frown.

Y: 'How many people know?'

Liam takes out his phone and starts typing. He comes over and sits by me and presses play. It's an audio of me and Blair. The exact conversation before Mia came in.

Mia.

That little shit.

Of course she recorded that. Why the hell didnt I see a phone?! The audio finishes after 7 seconds and Liam looks at me.

L: 'I'm so sorry bro, it's been shared all over social media on an anonymous page.'

I stroke Blaors hair and sigh.

Y: 'Dam, I really thought I'd be the person to tell my friend group that I'm dating one of my best friends, not a leaked audio online.'

Liam looks at me sadly and stands back up. 

Y: 'You should have heard the bullshit she said after, but dont worry, I'm not that petty to record it'

Liam smiles.

L: 'So how did she get in?'

Y: 'Blair must have left the door open when she came back'

He nods.

L: 'Oh right, so fill me in then, Daisy's getting ready for dinner and told me to get fucked so she could get ready 'in peace' the nerve!'

I smile. After 20 minutes of telling Liam what Mia said, I finish and hes shaking his head.

L: 'That bitch, she just loves ruining peoples relationships cause no one wants her. Desperate slapper'

I nod and stroke Blairs back. Liam gets a notification on his phone and he takes it out his back pocket and opens it. He stares at his phone for 10 seconds and I smirk as I watch his cock strain under his boxers and black Jean's, making it quite obvious. I smirk and look up at him and his jaw has clenched hard.

Y: 'Everything ok down south bro?'

He tears his eyes away from his phone and shoves it back in his pocket.

L: 'Change of plan, we arent going out for dinner, Daisy will cook'

I smirk and close my eyes at that.

Y: 'Liam, I have no words, I'm going to regret this but what did she send'

L: 'Mirror video of her fingering herself, even though she knows shes not allowed to do that'

I smirk.

Y: 'Better go home to spank her then bro'

He smirks.

L: 'I've got something new, that she doesn't know about'

I smirk.

L: 'See you later Josh'

He turns to walk out and gets to the door before I call him back.

Y: 'Liam'

He turns back to me. I pull another cute smile and keep stroking Blairs back.

Y: 'I've got a girlfriend'

Liam smiles.

L: 'Yes, I've quite aware, now dont fuck this up again. She wont wait again'

Please vote and comment! Stay safe xx