CHAPTER 002 ➤ TRAINING

"Haaaaaah?!" Your jaw dropped when you saw how you were gonna train.

"Quit standing there and start training. Also, close your mouth if you don't wanna eat some bugs" Iguro said, narrowing his eyes and observing you freeze for 5 seconds, while Kaburamaru, his snake, tried to comfort you by rubbing himself against your cheeks.

"Do you want me to die?! I'm an 11 year old girl! I can't carry that boulder?!" you said, pointing a finger at the boulder while you pet Kaburamaru with your thumb.

"Do you want to be a snack for the demons?" He asked.

"Nope" you replied.

"Then start training! Idiot!" He scolded

"That's what I said, I'mma just go and carry this boulder and you go sit over there and watch me lose my two arms" you mocked then tried to carry the boulder. Which you failed to do.

'Who the hell can carry a 50-100kg boulder in an 11 year old's body?!'

As you were trying your best, suddenly a kick in your legs caused you to fall. "Hey idiot! Instead of using your back, use your legs" he pointed out.

"You should have said that in the first place, and even if I did that I still wouldn't be able to carry this." you murmur looking away. "Maybe your braincells needs transplant" you whispered the last part.

He glared at you, "What was that?" Yes, he heard the last part of your murmur.

"Oh nothing! I just said you'd be a great husband for Mitsuri-san!" You lied clapping your hands as he narrowed his eyes at you then walked away.

You sigh and went back to training, you chose to swing your sword a 100 times this time.

-10 months later...

"I just can't take it anymore! I can't do the last form!" You complain as you dive in the ground collapsing, almost.

Iguro just sighed, he listened to all your complaining for every fucking day of you being in his care for 10 months, and this new one he heard for a month and a half now.

"Get up idiotic brat, do you wanna be a demon food?" He scolded, staring at your pale face. He quickly grabbed a cup of cold water and spilled it on you, causing you to wake up.

"I can't anymore~ I have been trying to master this last form for almost two months now! I give up!" You groaned, rolling on the ground like a disappointed child.

"Move your ass up you're getting yourself filthy! Hey are you even listening?! I'm the one doing all the laundry here!!" he stated.

You ignored him and continued your ranting about how weak, ugly, and incapable you are.

He sighed, having enough of your ranting. He had to hear it for almost two months now and every breathing you accomplish, accomplishes a new ranting.

"I have enough! I wanna die! Demons! Eat me!" You yelled dramatically and sat up as you opened your arms, lifting them up in the air, then collapsing on the ground.

Iguro sighed, "Listen here idiot, let's go take a break. You should clean yourself, you look like a drenched rat" he nagged, harshly kicking you slightly on the side while Kaburamaru nodded.

"You really mean it?" You chirped in awe with hope in your eyes, still on the ground.

"Yes, you look like a drenched rat" he repeated.

You stared at him annoyed, "That's not what I meant, it's about the 'break' " you corrected having an irk mark on your face.

He sighs for the fourth time, "Yes, go clean your filthy ass and do your laundry" he said.