Joshua looks at me with a smirk on his face before continuing, "if pretty boy is staying here, then so am I. I will not leave y'all two alone. Plus, I have already moved in my stuff, in case you haven't noticed."

Of course, I noticed this earlier on. I had no say. I let out a fake smile, slightly annoyed. I am tired and do not want to deal with shenanigans.

I lay in between them, and both attempt to reel me closer. I get pulled to one side, then a growl would happen, followed by a shove. Then, I get pulled to the other, followed by a growl, and a shove. This went on for about ten minutes until I finally had enough.

I quickly remove whoever's arm is around me, because at this point, I have no idea who I am with from all the back and forward.

I sit up and huff, "I am tired of y'all. You guys need to get out."

Joshua scoffs, "ha, no way."

"I can't sleep like this. You guys are constantly fighting. I'm like really, really, tired," I whine.

Ethan sits up, protesting, "he keeps touching you. I can't just sit back."

Joshua sits up now, locking his lips onto mine un-expectably.

He ends the kiss by smirking at Ethan, followed by, "I can touch what is mine...isn't that right, baby."

I am temporary speechless and flustered. Joshua is such a good kisser. I love his defiance and possessiveness. Jealousy looked good on both, but this cannot happen every day.

"Both of y'all just keep your hands of me while we sleep. How about that," I suggest.

"That's not what you wanted two days ago," Joshua teases.

I feel myself turning red. The room feels hot. I hear a laugh come from Ethan.

Suddenly, I feel Ethan's hand, glide down my arm. Goosebumps ignite from his touch.

"If you are having a hard time falling asleep, then should I tire you out," Ethan suggests close to my ear.

Joshua growls, and the issue is still at hand.

"Guys, I am series. For the record, it's not happening tonight. I already said no tag teaming," I remind them.

Joshua shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know what you expect me to do. I want to feel you near me when I sleep. I want your body against mine," he ends with a wink.

"I want the same thing, and for Joshua to keep his hands off you," Ethan argues.

"Well, I can't be against both bodies now can I. So, we will take turns. Today, I'll sleep closer to Ethan and tomorrow Joshua, " I state proudly at my resolution.

Joshua does not like the idea, but I remind them of one fact. The fact that if they refuse to comply then I will forcefully make them leave my room. They both know how I would do this.

Finally, I am resting in my bed, spooned by Ethan. Joshua does not want to see, so he turns his back to me. I sigh but rub Joshua's back until the darkness starts to consume me, my eyes closing.

Ethan

The day is finally over. I could hardly stand spending it all day with Joshua, but this is going to be my life now. The pack will need both alphas, and it calls for our co-operation.

I still burn when I see Lilly with Joshua. I hate Joshua touching her. But I can't let it show. If I am dying to lay him flat, then so is he. He will act on his impulses like always, and Lilly will see who the better man is.

Tomorrow, our pack will be united. Breaking the pack would be impossible from this point. I know that. So, even if Lilly chooses not to be with Joshua anymore, our pack would still be one.

I am okay with this. Numbers do help. Best case scenario: Lilly gets repulsed or tired of Joshua. She shuns him and is Joshua's mate by name only. Then, I will have a strong pack to lead, with Joshua doing half the work, while Lilly stays solely mine, physically and emotionally.

Yep, this was the best-case scenario.

I look down at Lilly snuggled in my arms, sleeping peacefully. She is so beautiful. Her arm reached out toward Joshua's back. She fell asleep with it extended. I reach for her arm from behind her, and reel it back in. I hug her tightly and smell in her lovely scent.

I hate getting these constant thoughts of hurting Joshua. It is not like me, truly. I just can't seem to control my rage with Joshua. I do not want to share Lilly. But I know it is the best for her because it brings her happiness.

Yet, I struggle daily to maintain control. Joshua makes it tough too at times. In reality, if Lilly was not involved, we could had even been friends. The dude is a strong alpha. I give him that.

I go to sleep, hoping to control my wolf. Hoping I do not dare cross a line I will not be able to return from. Hoping I do not turn into something unrecognizable, and hoping I never lose my Lilly.

Tomorrow, will tell.

Joshua

I go to sleep Lilly free, while Mr. Green eyes gets to embrace her. Tomorrow, Ethan will see how it feels. I never pictured myself in this position.

Who would have thought that I, alpha Joshua, would share my mate?

I would have never called it. I admit that I still do not like it. Every day I have to control myself: I do not want to keep letting Lilly down.

I will not lose my family. I will not mess anything up. I will put my part. When Ethan is not touching Lilly, then he is bearable. Ethan's and my ideologies do not align. I think that Ethan's pack has never seen real combat, and they are passive.

But I also think Ethan is a good alpha. Regardless the methodology or politics, Ethan keeps his pack safe. This is the upmost important thing to do as an alpha, and Ethan does this well.

I actually like the guy. He is decent, too cheesy, but decent, nonetheless. I will never tell him this. I will deny it always, till I basically die. But Ethan is alright. He loves Lilly after all and will keep her safe.

Although at first, I found it repulsive and insulting to share her, the thought of leaving her with someone strong, who would look out for her and my pup if I ever died, was comforting.

Yeah, Ethan is not that bad. This COULD work out. Suddenly, I feel Lilly's hands going up and down my spine. She is in Ethan's arms, but still makes me feel close to her.

Yeah, I know this WILL work. I will make it work for my mate, for my new family and for our pup.

Tomorrow, will tell.