Yep, this sounds more like him.

I laugh, "yeah, yeah, yeah. One is good for now."

My stomach rumbles once more, and everyone starts to laugh. We continue our way downstairs and fetch some food. Josh and Crystal are already there eating.

Crystal is enthusiastic to see me awake, congratulating me on my new status as does Josh. I do not have to ask these two if they are okay with the outcome of the baby's father. I know they would be okay with anything if I am okay.

After all, I am their best friend and practically sister before I was Ethan's mate. The day goes by with me and Crystal updating each other. The boys went out for pack business.

Crystal and I ramble on and on about baby names. Mr. and Mrs. Adams walk in on us at one point and congratulate me. They are happy with the news too.

I always worry about their opinion over me, but each time I spend time with them, I feel unjudged. They accept me. They show it all the time with their hospitality, care, attentions, and love. I am grateful to have them form part of my family as well.

The day has mostly pass, and the boys are still not back. I have begun to miss them. I know they are busy with the unification ceremony. It's been some time since they announced it, but it will finally be performed tomorrow.

Joshua and Ethan want this to be completed, so that their baby can be born into the strongest pack. Crystal is giving me more details as to what the ceremony consisted of.

Essentially, all three of us will get on the stage, cut our palms, and pledge loyalty to the new pack we aim to form. The combination of Joshua's and Ethan's blood will unify the Blue Moon pack and the Shadow Creek pack, officially forming the 'Shadow Moon pack.'

Not my idea for the name but it will do. Apparently, the ceremony is important. The ceremony will allow for Ethan and Joshua to be able to mind link with members not originating from their own pack. This is a huge advantage. Having a bigger pack calls for a greater need in communication and teamwork.

Joshua, Ethan, and Josh finally walk into the house. Crystal and I had already gotten dinner ready. We all discuss the plans for tomorrow.

I am getting nervous. The last time I was the center of attention in front of both packs, in one place, was during the Lunar party. The lunar party in where basically Ethan and Joshua almost ripped the heads of one another, claiming me as their own.

Not a very good first impression. Joshua and Ethan assured me that everything would go as planned this time around. Crystal also throws in her enthusiasm to kick any 'bitch' that got in my way. She makes me laugh.

After hanging around for a few hours, we all decide to go to bed. Ethan and Joshua make their way upstairs first before I do. When I finish putting some things away in the kitchen, I make my way upstairs. I am surprised when I see two large males just plopped on my bed.

"What are y'all doing here," I ask.

Joshua pays me no mind, but he answers, "it's called getting ready for bed."

"This is my bed. The Adams gave you your own room," I sarcastically answer, returning the same sass.

Joshua tilts his head turning to Ethan. Ethan is on the further side of the bed, sitting, waiting for my arrival.

Joshua asks Ethan, "alpha Ethan are you sleeping in your room tonight."

Ethan replies, "I am in my room alpha Joshua."

Both are amused with their remarks. I never thought I would live to see this day; the day where they agree to win against me, together.

Joshua responds, "that's what I thought."