Chapter 4 trial pt 2: Giving in

Începe de la început

Nico- enough! Let's resume the class trial. So kazuki, who could have took the briefcase?

The person who could have took the briefcase was........

A. The killer
B. the accomplice
C. Setsuka

Kazuki- I got it!Answer: C

Kazuki- I got it!
Answer: C

Kazuki- The only person who could have took the briefcase was Setsuka.

Hibiki- Eh!?

Kanade- So she took the briefcase? But how she got the combination code.

Monocrow- guys. Sorry for  intervene but. I'll explain that question. I wrote it on EVERYONE'S necks.

Mikihiko- WHAT!?

Mitsunari(uma and shika)- THATS SO WEIRD!!

Kanjiro- but the code only has 5 numbers. So who has the numbers?

The people who got the combination code were..........

Select 5 people:

Kazuki- here's my answer!

Kazuki- its Mikihiko, hibiki, setsuka yuuto and osamu

Mikihiko- Eh!?

Osamu- The code is 11037. I got 7.

Mikihiko/Yuuto-  I got 1

Hibiki-....................... I got 0.

Kanjiro- so the only person who got 3 was setsuka. But I still believe setsuka got murdered. She wont go out her way in COMMITTING suicide.

Hibiki- I have to agree. Setsuka got killed by one of us.

Yuuto- I have to agree.

Mitsunari(shika)- I have to agree also.

Mikihiko- These agreements and disagreements are rotting my brain-

Monocrow- THE CULPRIT IS ONE OF U!!!

Monocrow- my my. It seems you are split down the middle.  The KIBOGAMINE GAKUEN island is proud to present, the MORPHOLOGICAL trial grounds!

Osamu- man. Your gonna do this MORPHOLOGICAL debate shit again?

Monocrow- indeed. Now. Let's begin!

Is it possible for setsuka to kill herself?

Team Red(its impossible):
Yuuto
Hibiki
Chinami
Kanjiro
Mitsunari

Team blue(its possible):
Kazuki
Osamu
Mikihiko
Nico
Kanade

Begin!

Hibiki- There is no why suka killed herself!

Kazuki- Osamu!

Osamu- there is already evidence point to setsuka killing herself.

Yuuto- the killer knew about the combination code, setsuka didnt know.

Kazuki- Kanade!

Kanade- we all have the combination codes, so how did the killer knew?

Kanjiro- what about the coffin prop? Your saying setsuka took it?

Kazuki- nico!

Nico- We all have airtight alibis, and setsuka was the only one alone. So its possible for her to take the coffin prop.

Chinami- The culprit is obviously one of us. So what more evidence do u need?

Kazuki- I got this!

Kazuki- The culprit is neither of us. The culprit is setsuka.

Hibiki- How do u know that setsuka is the killer? U see awful suspicious kazuki.

Kazuki- Mikihiko!

Mikihiko- Kazuki isn't suspicious! He is trying to lead us to the real killer!

Kazuki/Osamu/mikihiko/nico/kanade- THIS IS OUR ANSWER!!

Break!

Kazuki- I think setsuka committed suicide. There is no other possibility.

Kanjiro- But. Is there any other evidence to prove that she committed suicide?

Hibiki- EXACTLY! If she Committed suicide, then she would have to drink the polonium XL! THERE IS NO SIGNS OF IT!!

Chinami-...................................there is.

Hibiki- huh?

chinami- the polonium XL bottle had a warning label on it. If drinked, it may cause death, skin problems and bloody tears.

Hibiki- BLOODY TEARS!? SKINS PROBLEMS!!?!?!?

Kazuki- And while we was investigating, we saw her skin break out, and her eyes crying blood.

Hibiki- SO!? WHAT IF SOMEONE KILLED HER!? IT COULD BE ANYONE HERE! IT COULD be mitch who killed her.

Mikihiko- MITCH DIED A FEW DAYS AGO!!!!

Hibiki- LOOK! I BELIVE THAT SETSUKA DIDNT COMMITTED SUICIDE, SHE IS NOT THE TYPE TO DO THAT!

Yuuto- hibiki. Remember what setsuka said. She said she will be ok. But when u asked "what If u get killed?" And she responded "I'll be ok. If I died, my last words are live on with everyone else". So........kazuki. who is the culprit of this case?

The culprit of this case....... it have to be.....

Select someone:
Go 15 spaces

Select someone: Go 15 spaces

Kazuki- here's my answer.

Kazuki- the culprit of this case is.........Setsuka Chiebukuro. That's the truth we reached 

Hibiki-........................................................