ꦼ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Magsimula sa umpisa

"The other three sceneries have all become famous with the mentioning in writings of reputable literary people, since you are full of praises towards the scenery of this place, how about this, you stay here, raise your brush in composition of a literary piece, when we come back down the mountain, not only would we have explored the scenery of Feng Shan, but will also get to admire your excellent writing, is this not better?"

Hearing up to here, he too comes to understand the underlying meaning behind Lou Che's words, face stiffening, suddenly pale, suddenly red, lightly saying: "But......this......"

"Come, prepare brush, ink and paper, allow Gentleman Liu to compose a good piece of writing." Upon hearing this order, the disguised imperial guards immediately steps forward from the side, with the Emperor and officials travelling in disguise this time, everything that has been brought along is left to the imperial guards and domestic servants to carry, hearing the orders, they take out the brush, ink and paper, placing it to one side.

At this moment, how could anyone possibly continue to hold it in? Immediately roaring out in laughter.

Seeing this Third Ranked Scholar Liu's face like that of sour pickles, it is just too funny, causing the laughter to well up, even Gui Wan couldn't hold it back, laughing out loud.

"Is your heart feeling at ease now?" Lou Che whispers as he turns his head to Gui Wan, those calm eyes glowing with tenderness. Thinking of how much Gui Wan seems to have been worrying since this morning, gloom overcasting her face, his heart was absolutely pained, always wanting to think of a way to make her laugh, wholeheartedly laughing out loud.

Lightly nodding her head, Gui Wan smiles, pitying that Third Ranked Scholar Liu, who fails to understand why he has been publicly mocked by Lou Che, containing a smile as her eyes glances elsewhere, she meets eyes with Consort Ying who had her attention over here, those eyes seemingly quiet, seemingly resentful, and Zheng Liu next to her is also carrying a slight smile, with a complete appearance of gentleness and well-cultured demeanour.

Gui Wan quietly gathers up her smile, the autumn wind brushing against her face, actually bringing with it, a trace of chilliness.

What exactly is he scheming?

......

Once the entire party was done chatting around, other than that Third Ranked Scholar Liu, everyone sets off along the mountain path that spirals upwards.

Originally a great day with clear autumn skies and crisp air, thousands of li with no clouds, the cloudless sky washed blue, laughter and joy all along the way, as times goes by, Gui Wan's heart also gradually settles down, a day of fun for both monarch and subjects flies by in a blink of an eye, the sun descends into the west mountains, half leaving behind an afterglow, it is already time to head down the mountain.

"Huang......Gentleman, it should be time to return now." Li gong-gong's shrill voice gently reminds.

"That's right ah," Someone interrupts from the side, "Perhaps, Gentleman Liu has already written out his literary piece, heading down the mountain to admire such is also of great aesthetics." Everyone bursts into a roars of laughter again.

Taking the same route back, all the female partners were a little tired, their walking speed slowing down, walking down half the mountain, the usually greatly pampered senior officials were all tired from walking all day, and could only stop and take a short break.

"Strange......" Minister of Personnel Yan Gang lightly beats his legs, whilst muttering to himself.

A few people turns their heads over, a tall official asks in wonder: "What is Old Yan looking at?"