ꦼ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Hearing up to this point, Lou Che also couldn't hold back a change of expression, gloomy and unpredictable, with his brows knitting together, he asks in an icy cold tone: "Are you certain?"

Qin Xun's entire body violently shudders, hurrying to his own defence: "Of course, this matter, I have already kept everything in my heart for over a month......eucommia bark and saffron are originally two completely different things, I have been an imperial physician for many years, how could I possibly get this wrong? After that happened, I was also very worried, but couldn't find anyone to speak of this matter to, after that, I went to find the eunuch in charge of a.s.sorting medications--Xiao Lin Zi, wanting to ask about this matter, only to find he has been transferred elsewhere, but just three days ago, he suddenly died, even the cause of death had yet to be made clear, and his corpse was towed away."

Towards this confidential inner court news, he is growing more afraid, the more he thinks about it, unable to swallow down his food, unable to sleep peacefully at night, for two whole months, he has been tortured by this matter, hearing the death news of the medicine a.s.sorting Xiao Lin Zi three days ago, he was almost scared to death, thinking it over for half a day, he had only just summoned up the courage today to report this matter to Prime Minister Lou. Regardless of anything else, someone who can take control over this matter, other than the Emperor, Prime Minister Lou is the second ideal option, not to mention, this matter cannot be recklessly reported to the Emperor, afraid that under the dragon's rage, he too will be dragged into this, in the end, he could only come find Lou Che.

Having thoroughly listened to this entire matter, Lou Che's face did not actually show any emotions, graceful to the point it seemed as though he didn't hear any of it. Yet Qin Xun senses great pressure ten times heavier than before, a feeling that makes him dare not to even make a sound of breathing, a cutting ice-like air overflowing from the wordless Lou Che's body.

Unable to withstand the immense pressure within the room, Qin Xun speaks up: "Prime Minister Lou......"

"Lord Qin," Deeply speaking up, Lou Che side glances Qin Xun, sharp eyes forcing him to lower his head, "This matter, how many people knows of it as of now?"

Sweat once again rolling down from his forehead, yet he can longer sense it, all of his attention gathered on the man in front, with the appearance of a n.o.ble gentleman, he dares not to show the slightest of negligence, hurriedly answering: "As of now, this matter is known only to you and I......but, a few days ago when I went to find the prescribed medicine, the medicine delivering eunuch has inquired, and even tried finding the prescription, I'm only afraid those with the intention......is able to vaguely guess it."

A cold humph sounds, Lou Che lowly laughs, those with the intention? Those with the intention can be found all over that palace, to receive a request from Qin Xun like this, looks like there is already someone who guessed the hidden secret behind all this.

"Lord Qin, this matter, you are half in the correct, half wrong......keep your own mouth sealed, do not allow for others to know."

Once Lou Che's words were spoken, Qin Xun immediately knew that his own life has been saved, and couldn't help but to rejoice, the huge boulder within his heart has been lifted, he can now return and finally get a good night's sleep, hurriedly bowing down to waist level, dropping a few words of flattery, he hurriedly leaves the Prime Minister Estate.

Waiting for his figure to disappear, Lou Che reveals a look of difficulty, letting out a deep sigh, he stands up, walking into the courtyard, calling out: "Housekeeper."

As soon as the words were said, in a hidden area of the courtyard, the housekeeper had already walked out, bowing as he says: "My lord."

"Have someone to send a letter to the ministry of punishments, tell the Minister of Punishments to immediately pay a visit, then send another letter into the palace, in the evening of today, I need to enter the palace, let the one in charge of the inner courtyard Li gong-gong to await for his a.s.signment." Concise yet strongly given commands, Lou Che appears as though he is ready to face any problems.