07|𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘟 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘱

Start from the beginning

You walked inside the large bathhouse and paid the entrance fee before you were escorted to your bath and given the privacy you craved.

The water was soothingly warm and smelled of lavender and vanilla and you wished  you could stay forever but you were short on time. So you hurried up and cleaned yourself off before you got dressed in the outfit you bought.

 So you hurried up and cleaned yourself off before you got dressed in the outfit you bought

*this is the outfit.*
-

You walked out the store and made it back to the town square, only to see Kite wasn't there. You figured he was still at the market and decided to meet him there.

But on your way, you were stopped as you saw a man selling magazines as he yelled.

"FRONT PAGE NEWS! The broad bandit strikes again!"

You were intrigued and decided to approach him as you greeted. "Well hello there."

"Hello ma'am!" He shouted. "Interested in any of my magazines?"

"Actually yes, what's this about the broad bandit?"

"Oh you've either been living under a rock or new around here, the broad bandit is a group unknown but they've been kidnapping women all over the town. Everyday at least one woman is pronounced missing."

"Oh that's terrible, is anyone investigating the matter?"

"No, the police here are too sorry to get off their asses to do anything about it." The scruffy man scratched his beard as he eyed you up and down. "You ought to be careful yourself."

"Certainly, I-..."

"STOP THAT MAN RIGHT THERE! HE STOLE FROM ME!"

You were cut off as you turned around to see Kite running away with a bag of supplies in his hand. And as he raced past you he grabbed your arm and pulled you with him.

"Why are we running?" You shouted.

"The police are after me... well us now." Kite replied.

"What for?" You questioned.

"Because I stole."

"Oh god you stole! What will happen if we get caught?"

"We won't, as long as we keep going further."

Your leg stung with every step you took as you tried to keep up with the hunter. He was extremely fast and the last thing you wanted to do was slow him down.

"Kite?" You spoke sheepishly.

He turned to look at you and could tell by just one glance that you were over exhausted and couldn't keep up and so he paused his running.

"What are you doing? We need to hurry!" You shouted.

"Your leg isn't fully healed yet, I'll have to carry you." Kite replied.