She stared down at me for a bit. Hesitation seemed to be clouding her thought as the air seemed to get denser. Finally, she ended the tension and brought her hand into mine. Immediately once her fingers gingerly wrapped around mine I felt that warm feeling and buzzing sensation throughout my entire body. I felt so warm through just that one touch and i didn't want to let go.

"I know," she broke the trance. Her famous smirk placed upon her face. "I'm Alex McKenzie." 

"I know, I smirked bac, repeating the same words as her.

I stared into those amber eyes and never realized how someone could ever get lost in eyes, until now. They were so mesmerizing.

"Oh Alex, there you are." 

We broke out of our trance and released each other's hand, not realizing that we were still hoding onto each other. We even took the extra step back.

"Hi Charlie, I was just coming to get you," she coughed as she readjusted herself. "I got a little lost," she added bashfully, sending Charlie a charming and bright smile.

"That's all right kid. Let's get you ready," Charlie smiled and lifted his arm up awaiting for Alex to walk into them, which she did without hesitation as she smiled up at Charlie. If I didn't know any better, I would think they were actually father and daughter. "Hey Camila, glad to see you and the girls again." 

"Hi Charlie, glad to see you too," I waved.

"I can't wait to see you perform. Not going to lie, I'm quite excited," Charlie laughed while Alex looked at him confused. "Oh, don't give me that look. I can be into a different genres of music."

"No, I'm just confused on how you guys know each other," Alex revealed, looking between the two of us. 

"Oh, I met her one night. We just randomly bumped into each other while I was out grabbing our dinner. Plus, they did perform for your charity event," he replied back.

Alex didn't say anything else but contemplated the answer in her thoughts.

"She also came to visit you at the hospital after you collapsed."

Damn. I was hoping he didn't mention that. 

"Oh, thanks. For that. You didn't have to," she stumbled over her words as she went through her waves of shock.

"No need to thank me. Honestly. Don't." I was ashamed to admit that I was internally battling myself that day on whether or not to go. I didn't deserve her gratitude. "I-uh. I should probably get going. The girls wanted to meet up before the meet and greets," I excused myself from the awkward situation that was building up in our conversation. 

Charlie and Alex stepped aside as I made my way towards the door. My hand gently stroked against her arm and the sparks emitted throughout my entire body. When I looked towards her, it seemed like she felt the same. Did she? 

Ugh. These feels. She definitely got me feeling some type of way. 

The girls and I enjoyed watching the boys perform during their sound check. Soon after we had to get ready for our meet and greet. I was a bit nervous to be doing the meet and greet because this would be the first interaction with our fans since everything. I was scared on how they were going to perceive me. They knew I was the main reason for the long break. 

Thankfully all my concern was for nothing. Hours of fan interaction was exactly what I needed to put myself at ease. The harmonizers were nice and understanding. They even brought words of encouragement and presents for all of us, knowing that I didn't like to be the center of attention. Plus, the girls had my back throughout everything. Whenever they felt as if I was getting too anxious or nervous about an interaction or conversation, they would come to the rescue and stir the attention away from me. I loved those girls.