chapter 4!

Matthews POV!

I look over at my mates, who are both currently asleep; tyler in greys lap and grey holding him with his head reseting on my sholder.

They both fell asleep before the movie even ended. They look so peaceful and content but i know thats going to be ruined when they wake up.

We have to tell ty about me and grey being, not just wearwolfs, but the alpha and beta, and that hes are mate.

Thats going to be a hard conversation i thought to myself.

I was bought out of my thoughts by tyler whimpering, i look over and see hes still asleep. he looks distressed.

"Ty, baby, wake up" i gently stroke his hair trying to wake him up

"come on love, your alright, your safe" i whisper.

"Hun, its okay, your okay" i hear greyson's tired husky voice, he must of woke up when he heard tyler whimpering.

"bab-" im cut off by tyler abruptly waking up gasping his hand instantly going to his throught and he jumps off greysons lap and away from us falling on the floor in the process.

"hey hey, love its alright. its just us" i say crouching down infront of the, now, shaking boy

He looks up at me and i see the relief in his eys as he lets out a shaking breath, all the fear and panic in his face drains away.

"s-sorry" he mubles looking down at the floor

i pick him up, he tenses at first but as i sit down on the sofa and sit him on my lap he soon relaxes into my touch.

"You dont need to appoligise hun, did you have a bad dream?" grey asks, he shakes his head 'yes'

"what was it about?" grey asks, he doesent answer, just anxiously tugs on the hem of his shirt

"was it about what happened in the ally?" i ask warily, he shrugs

"k-kinda... it-that was p-part of it..." he answeres still looking down tugging his shirt

"what was the other part?" i ask. He franticly shakes his head 'no' indicating he doesent want to talk about it, i sigh

"okay, its alright love, you dont have to tell us about it, yet" i say rubbing my hand up and down his arm

"just know your safe with us" greyson says sweetly smiling at him

"thank you" tyler mumbles quietly but without stuttering, making both greyson and i smile brightly

"you dont have to thank us my love" i say gently kissing the top of his head

He sighs and rests his head on my chest.

What happened to you love...

Tylers POV

After my nightmare me, matthew and greyson just watched some disney movies, greysons request, and relaxed, its about 10pm now, and i know i should go home because my dads going to be very mad but i cant bring myself to leave.

They said i should have a shower so thats what im doing, i think there getting changed and ready for bed.

hmm them getting changed... thats something id like to see i think, then mentaly slap myself bad tyler!

I get out the shower and avoid any more dirty thoughts about the two men. Greyson gave me some clothes so i put them on.

The shirt goes down to my knees and the sweatpants keep falling down...

sighing i walk out of the bathroom and into their bed room

"um.. y-your clothes definatly dont fit me..." i trail off looking at the way there looking at me... like im a peice of cotten candy they want to shove in their mouths

"erm.." i akwardly say, matthew clears his throat

"sorry-sorry...ahem" he elboys greyson "should have known his clothes wouldnt have fit you" he says with a awkard laugh

"damn" greyson mutters under his breath and i can feel the heat going up my neck onto my face, im sure i look like a tomato right now

"ahem i mean, erm, here." he comes over to me and lifts up the shirt and takes my hands of the sweatpants, then grabs the two hanging strips and pulls them making the pants tighter so they dont fall down, then he ties them in a knot and put the shirt back down.

"o-oh... thank y-you" i say quietly stupid how didnt i know that you could do that

"no problem hun" geyson says chuckling and walking back to where matthew's standing next to their bed

i let out a big yawn and grey and matt both chuckle, i can feel my face heat up from embaressment again and look down.

Then im suddenly lifted into the air making me squel, matthew laughs and i look up and see its him that lifted me up, i wrap my hands around his neck so i dont fall and as he walks over to the bed and gently lays me down on it.

If i wasent blushing now i definatly am now.

matt crawled over me and layed down on my left side and grey got in and layed on my right...

fuck it i think as i put my head on greys chest and cuddle into him, he wraps his arms around me and i feel matthew move closer behind me and wrap a arm around me, spooning me.

I sigh in content yeah i could get used to falling asleep like this i mentally slap myslef again not going to happen, this is a one time thing, they probobly just pitty you.

i sigh again and close my eyes and let darkness consume me, praying i dont have another nightmare.

Hey all! sorry this chapters a bit shorter! :( Im already working on the next chapter tho so that should be out soon and hopefully that one will be longer!
But thank chu for readinggggg!
mwah <3