This attracted the attention of the court where the kimono was lying and resting. He immediately sat up and watched Wen Qiuxing with a worried blue eye.

"Are you a pig? Won't you submit it when you're done?" The young man on the ground obviously lost his temper angrily.

"Sorry, I forgot." Feng Ting's face was slightly annoyed.

"That's right." Wen Qiuxing covered her face in frustration: "You are the Lord who can forget even paying taxes, what can I expect from you."

Feng Ting moved his lips, there was no explanation.

"Can I move?" Before Wenqiu woke up, he thought about it, or gritted his teeth to solicit opinions.

"Yes." Feng Ting said, a smile flashed in the blue eyes.

Wen Qiuxing immediately tossed the hot potato, and took away the poisonous pillow, but found that his body was sore and weak, and very uncomfortable.

Recalling the scene where the beginning was not smooth and the process was difficult, Wen Qiuxing reluctantly chose to continue to support the body.

Feng Ting looked away, looked at the time, and chose to order two dinners online.

Before dinner arrived, he took a shower in his partner's narrow bathroom as soon as possible.

As soon as I washed it, I heard the doorbell ringing, and Feng Ting wrapped a bath towel on his body, quickly put on his coat, and went out as openly as possible to get dinner.

Wen Qiuxing smelled the taste of the food, so he endured to get up and eat.

However, the moment he stood up, the effect of gravity gave him a pleasant surprise...

"Worri..." Wen Qiuxing went to the bathroom distortedly.

He usually loves looking in the mirror, and he loves the smelly beauty. He didn't look at the mirror when he took a bath.

Because he did not want to see from the inside, after he was overwhelmed by the man.

When a wet Wen Qiuxing came out again, there were still two intact dinners on the table, obviously the other party was waiting for him to start together.

The takeaway insulation work in the Star Age has to be said to be much better than Meituan and Hungry.

Even after taking a lingering bath, it was still steaming when it was opened again.

As for the practices and tastes of meat and vegetables, they are also pretty good.

Not particularly stunning, nor difficult to enter.

Wen Qiuxing didn't eat half of the food, because the portion of the takeaway was amazing, and half of it was already considered his extraordinary play.

The man sitting opposite him ate all the bite.

With such a powerful appetite, it is no wonder that the explosive force is so powerful that it keeps up with the clockwork pile driver.

"You should eat more." Feng Ting glanced at the half of the food left by Wen Qiuxing and persuaded.

"Don't you think I deliberately refrained from eating when I was able to eat?" Wen Qiuxing chuckled funny and ignored him.

The life expectancy of people in the interstellar age is unexpectedly long. If there is no accident, they can live up to 200 years old.

People only show old age when they are 170 years old, which is why Wen Qiuxing is willing to exchange for freedom at the cost of pregnancy and childbirth.