If it were so big a secret, nonetheless a 'very OP sword' hidden somewhere in a cave, Kaeya won't be telling it freely to a traveler he just met. Not to mention, the way his visible eye is constantly glancing somewhere behind them just tells her that the captain had other motives.

The girl snickered inwardly, ruby eyes gleaming under the moonlight.

"So," Hana started, "you want us to find this powerful sword?"

Kaeya's gaze shifted to her. "Of course, I believe that with you and Aether's skills combined, it would be no problem," he smirked, as usual.

"You trust us that much to not steal this sword that your...uh, grandfather, owned?" Hana asked, studying Kaeya's expressions carefully.

Kaeya knew it wasn't a simple question. He got a feeling that the girl had a hunch on what he really meant. "Of course," he simply said, ending the conversation.

The girl pursed her lips and pondered, then she shrugged. "Aight."

Kaeya sighed in relief. Looked like he wasn't found out just yet. He should be careful around her.

"Uh," Hana said again, "Can we do this tomorrow, though? I mean, Aether just finished getting his license as well as chasing a criminal, and I just got back. Not to mention that it's literally 1 am right now."

Kaeya rubbed the back of his neck. He definitely didn't think of that. Maybe he should've given that a thought before he babbled a lie to the outlanders as well as the figure lurking in the corner, who immediately left the scene in a rush. Too late, he guessed. He might sound a bit selfish and thoughtless at this point, but Kaeya didn't really have a choice.

"It is urgent, I am afraid," Kaeya said, faking an apologetic tone. "If we don't manage to reach the place in time, there might be someone to grab the sword first."

Hana groaned and rubbed her temples. "I am in Spain but the S is silent," she mumbled.

Kaeya tilted his head, same with Paimon and Aether. They think they won't be used to her weird world language anytime soon, so they shrugged it off.

"Let's get this over with!" Hana clapped her hands, trying to bring up the overall energy, but she and Aether were visibly tired from the day's events. "Kaeya's gonna buy us our meals for a week, right, captain?" She smirked before holding on to Aether's clothes, but before Kaeya could even decline and protest, Hana and the traveler shot up into the sky.

Aether's screaming heard and Kaeya gaping at his newfound revelation.

Wings?!

As per Kaeya's information, they were supposed to meet someone in the Whispering woods, apparently an intel to direct them to the Lost Arcadian Ruins for the very very epic sword, according to Paimon, that is.

Well, they found her alright, surrounded by hilichurls. Hana didn't hesitate and dropped Aether to the ground, luckily they weren't high up and the boy tumbled safely and ran straight to the monsters, using his sword and anemo. Hana watched in amazement as he quickly and skillfully got rid of the threats.

And as thanks for saving her, she gave them the needed information for free. Trying to solve the riddle, the three made their way back to Mondstadt. This time, Aether braced himself for flying.

"Six-armed giants, huh..." Hana mumbled as she casually carried Aether in her arms, her brain working on solving the puzzle for the next clue. Her eyes then landed on the windmills in the city, two of them, to be specific. Smirking, she headed there and landed when she sighted a wooden chest.