Beg

The trip came sooner than we realize, out of the hectic school life. The cheers around the cabin were loud, at every spin of the bottle.

The rowdy crowd of people gathered in this cabin was something that we could get detention for. Simply put we're not supposed to be here.

We found this unused extra cabin away, but not that far away from our originally assigned cabin for this camp, It was only us the officers, and a few more from our class that sneaked out. Some decided to not have trouble or rest up.

Some demon possessed us that night and our inner devil horns sprouted as we managed to get in some alcohol and started playing around in that cabin. Wings and tails are the only things that haven't sprouted yet.

Of course, I'm joking. We didn't turn into some kind of creature.

But we, as the role models and representatives of the class, suddenly doing the deed that could label us as the troublemakers, the thrill and the excitement of doing something prohibited collectively makes our hearts race as we all formed a circle with bottles of beers on each our hands clanking it all together for a cheer.

Is this what criminals felt when they commit a crime?

We laughed and we cried as we played games. and then It's your common truth-or-dare.

Spin the bottle.

yeah.

I agree that nothing good comes out of those games. But it's fun, right?

Cliche, but stories develop in there.

It's a plot point, don't whine.

The glass bottle kept spinning until the speed dies down, giving the suspense and screaming moment and a bunch of drunk kids would be willing to down a shot of coke, chili oil and milk combined for the dare. We'd pause the game to watch one of us do a dare of rolling down a small hill just outside.

As we empty our bottles along with the night, the dares got braver and truths juicier. A secret couple got exposed, then one ran around with only underwears on and some even asked to stay with their arms locked until the game ends.

Until the bottle pointed at me.

I, Han Jisung, ain't no pussy-wussy.

"Dare." I said with my chin up and popping chest out.

They whispered, deliberating on what they will make me do.

Nothing scares me bitches.

Come at me.

"Run and make a Tarzan call at the balcony while waving your shirt, completing 3 laps." Our muse says, her face flushed, and I stood up, taking off my shirt.

They erupted collective screams, grunts, and hisses as some of them covered their eyes as I smirked, pouring the last of my 10th bottle of beer on my throat.

Jae and Brian pulled their phones out for filming purposes.

Nothing fazes me, I am sober.

I really am.

This man ain't lightweight, I can tell who's who, okay.

I am sober.

I raised my middle finger at their faces and camera, bit my lips and they laughed, pacing outside the common room, straightly, with no wobbly wobble.