"I am not having a baby you idiot. I am the baby. I can't take so much stress." Jimin replied smacking the younger's arms. 

"I know you're not having a baby. How can a baby have a baby? So stop getting irritated and tell me what should I do?" Taehyung replied whining. 

"Honestly, I don't know. Why don't you just carry on painting each other and making out? Someone would lose their shit and automatically confess." Jimin replied scoffing. 

"Whether we confess or not for obvious reasons our make sessions won't stop. His hormones are always ready to jump out." Taehyung replied, crossing his arms on his chest. 

"Talk for yourself as well. At this point, both of you behave like those hormonal teenagers who can't stop touching their boyfriend or girlfriend. For God sake, you both are getting old and he will be almost thirty. Get your shit together." Jimin replied, almost yelling. 

"Yah! Stop talking about him like that. Even though he is almost thirty, have you seen that insanely gorgeous face? He looks nothing more than twenty. Those worked out biceps, his strong, veiny arms. Those damn thick thighs. God, his appearance itself does things to me." Taehyung uttered almost in a daze, probably dreaming about Jungkook, again when does he not? 

"Firstly, ew! Secondly, bro you're such a goner." Jimin replied, making a disgusted face. 

"Yes Minnie, I am so help me out." Taehyung whined again. 

"At this point Tae, all I understand is that both of you are stubborn. The only thing you can do is talk about it or just directly yell " I love you' at each other's faces." Jimin replied with a long sigh. 

"Why should I? Doesn't he want to be more than whatever we are now?" Taehyung whined once again. 

"With his actions it does seem like he wants to as well because from nowhere does he look like a playboy." Jimin replied hugging the younger's shoulder to provide him moral support. 

"Next time I see him, I am directly slapping him." Taehyung replied frustrated and angry. 

"What the fuck? Was something wrong in your strawberry smoothie? Why do you want to slap him?" Jimin asked, shocked as his eyes went wide. 

"Because he and his stupid handsome face is getting on my nerves." Taehyung replied annoyed.

"Lunch time is almost over, let's get back and please for Jibooty sake don't get violent. Violence is never the answer baby." Jimin said almost with a pleading tone. 

"No promises because Taebooty doesn't do fake promises with Jibooty." Taehyung replied smoothly putting his hands in the pocket of his trousers as he stood up. 

Jimin giggled a bit and wrapped his arms around the younger's long hand shaking his head a bit, done with soulmate's behavior. 

When they entered the firm laughing about Namjesus knows what but the sight wasn't too pleasant for Jungkook. He almost glared at his highschool best friend even though he clearly knows he is engaged. 

"Stop giving me those looks, tall person, I can always fight you." Jimin replied glaring back at Jungkook. 

"I would like to see you try. I have hands as well, short person." Jungkook replied by making faces at Jimin. 

"You touch him and you see what I am capable of." Taehyung piped in to protect Jimin shielding him with his arm. 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and followed the younger's arm vividly and curled his palm into fists. 

"Well guess what? I am out. This is your personal problem, I need to call my fiance because I miss him." Jimin replied, rolling his eyes at the Attorney and Prosecutor's childish behavior.