10K SPECIAL !!

@dolphin

on a date with this mf 🥱 jk jk ily babe happy 1year anniversary <333tagged: @pwarkjisung

tagged: @pwarkjisung

comments:
@pwarkjisung EYE- 😭
@pwarkjisung ig i love you too 🤔
@pwarkjisung  on a serious note, thank you for today i love you :((
@dolphin shh dont thank me i love you too :(

@haechan  me and who?
@renjundraws  mark lee
@marker  ?
@haechan  RENJUN

@nanaphotos they grow up so fast :,) i still remember when you were crying over chenle rejecting you :,))
@pwarkjisung HYUNG 😑

@sportyboy congrats guys!!

"Oh boy.." Chenle hummed as he was listening to his and his boyfriend's favorite song while working on an essay. Jisung heard the boy's singing, and smiled walking over to him and wrapped his arms around him before kissing his cheek. Chenle flinched at the sudden kiss "Ah Jisung you scared me-" he said making Jisung chuckle "Sorry sorry you were just looking too cute~" Chenle rolled his eyes, his cheeks getting a little red "Cute? but im literally not doing anything" he said chuckling as he got up, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and resting his head on his chest. Jisung smiled softly and gently caressed the boy's hair, " I know but you look cute doing anything~" Chenle looked up and smiled leaning into kiss his boyfriend's lips. 'I'm so glad you're mine...'

-

Hey guys its been a while since i update this book right? :] i just wanted to make this part to thank you guys, reading all your comments and seeing you guys like reading this fic truly makes me so happy, thank you for 10K and i love you <33 don't forget that this book is continued on 'Feelings' my other book, you can check that out too!
- Nil