ENDING I: A RESTART(neutral)

Start from the beginning

Who are you..?

It was a sad question.

Even for Y/n which is why she never spoke. Because she really didn't know what to say or what to do in that situation.

It came to everyone's concern about what happened to the hero of the war. Y/n Stone whom had used the infinity stones was punished by the law of the universe.

If you use the infinity stones... you must pay the price and no matter who you are left no exception to such law.

Y/n had to take the responsibility when she changed the balance once again. Now, removing all her memories from the span of one year that she had been alive and the bonds she made with people in particular.

Even the infinity stones were wiped clean of memories and Y/n just started learning this world like a new language a few days ago when she woke up.

Gesturing a smile when given something. Stopped smiling when the conversation was serious. Not talking because she had no data on that particular topics being talked about. Not talking because she doesn't know what to respond at all.

"It's fine." Eri wiped her tears and smiled at her. "We can learn about the world together!" She happily said.

Y/n rubbed her eyes with her thumb gently and petted her head. "Yes..." the expressionless female responded.

Upon learning of Y/n's circumstance, everyone came to visit. Each of which told her about her significance to this world. How she saved it and how she lived and enjoyed it.

The avengers came to visit as well the next day showing their own gratitude and relief that she was alive. Telling her about their soon departure back to their own Earth considering that this world itself already has its own share of Heroes.

Although they did want to take her to their earth, Y/n took it upon herself to know this world more. And having specified that she could travel through space stone, she said she'll come to visit them too before bidding their farewells.

Days passed, Y/n was learning more and more like a newborn. Eri was always by her side to see different things as they were soon became adopted children of Power Loader.

Not that anyone would not agree. But to be honest, he's the only passable person to take this responsibility. He is a pro, he is kind to children, he can support the children and Y/n simply chose him because he was teaching her the basics of mechanical engineering which interest her very much.

Mei once again became her best of friend but the pinkette became very surprised at how Y/n became compliant to almost everything she asked.

Y/n, who was nonchalant, unapproachable and uncaring has suddenly became the opposite. She was getting more attributes from Mei who has made her life purpose to become a great inventor and likes to laugh a lot.

You can't imagine the hero class' face and how much Ultron had rejoiced when Y/n suddenly started laughing with Mei when they showed their support items.

She's still a foodie too... she even pulled Eri with her mukbang shenanigans sometimes.

"Say, Y/n." Power Loader called out one day while they were building a cleaning robot.

The h/c haired female glanced at him. "Hm?" She asked.

"Do you have something you want to do?" The support teacher asked.

"I want to put real milk in the milky way." Y/n suddenly replied.

"Eh? Can you dream something more realistic?"

"It is realistic." The girl replied lazily.

"Oh yeah... you're made of infinity stones..." Power Loader sighed, putting his wrench down on the tool box

"Why did you suddenly ask?"

"Well... I just thought since it's going to be another year, you might have a sudden dream in mind. I mean, you might want to go to college, become a hero or something." The parent explained.

"What did Eri want?" Y/n suddenly asked.

Power Loader sighed. "She said she wants to be an engineer." He replied. "And build hundreds of AI." This last sentence was gloomy and almost a whisper.

"That's a nice dream." Y/n grinned as she put on the last screw before stretching her arms. "I'm pretty sure 3.0 would want to have friends."

"Miss Stone. I don't think that's a really good idea." The AI boba making robot suddenly said behind them. He just stood there, also making his troop of Alphabots which the girl decided to sell to different schools... because she just wants to.

Y/n hummed again. "I bet you're just jealous because someone else might plan to take over the world before you do." She replied.

"I beg to differ but I have removed that on my list. My new plan is to create a robot society in Mercury." The robot cleared.

"Whatever." The girl stood up and removed her working gloves. "I'm visiting Earth 19999." She said.

"Well, say hello to everyone for me." Power Loader said. "Also, can you ask Tony if he has a better blue print for rebuilding the new ground we're about to build in UA."

"Sure. Bye dad. I'll take Eri with me!" She said, going off the invention room and closing the door. She made her way towards the kitchen to grab a pack of yogurt before making her way to where the girl was.

This is Y/n Stone's new life.

The savious of the universe and the guardian of the world. Living a probably normal life, learning emotions foreign to her and learning how to cherrish the people she knew were of importance to her.

.

Oof yeah sorry, this was a bit unplanned so... Ta-da~!

We now have our first not-really-a-romance and Idk-what-happened ending!!!