ENDING I: A RESTART(neutral)

Start from the beginning

The child was too confused. But still she was happy that Y/n spent five hours with her inside that room before she disappeared again.

Not leaving a few days of waiting, the child felt impatient. She wanted to see Y/n again since it was getting lonely. She herself didn't know what to do to entertain herself. The bad guys also stopped getting blood from her so she felt a bit more at ease.

She waited and waited again until a robot appeared in front of her. He introduced himself as Ultron 3.0 and he was Y/n's robot assistant too. Upon the mention of Y/n, Eri quickly dropped her guard and trusted the robot.

He told him that Y/n needed that help now so she went with him... not expecting a dead older version of Y/n.

Her heart sunk from the loss. Shocked, startled, afraid, disbelief, anger. She didn't know what to feel that moment. This was Y/n? She wished it was a lie but it just wasnt as the child cried. Her sadness activating her quirk and being strengthen by the time stone Y/n had bestowed upon her.

And soon after that... Y/n told her that she was her saviour...

.

.

.

Masutafu had gone through a very, very thorough reconstruction. Considering that almost 90% of its infrastructure is destroyed because of the war.

The news had been spreadout like wildfire in the entire world and a lot of heroes were awarded and the villains who participated were given a pardon for their crimes as reward.

Now, they could live without hiding. But if they come and do another crime, that's definitely another story.

Its been a few weeks and their saviour had not been awakened yet. Just like how she had undergone a dormant sleep, she showed no sign of life but she looked like she was asleep.

She stayed in the hospital while Eri was constantly visiting her with different hero guardians. Her schoolmates came as well giving her constant talks about the news.

Mei came as often as Eri too.

Slowly, everything was coming back to normal. Tony helped out with building up new technological advancement with the people in suppkrt companies. The quirkless were also taken into account as they were taught what they wanted to know.

A two months had passed and things have gotten a bit better.

It was also the time Y/n opened her eyes once again.

An emotional moment for Eri who saw her savior finally show her beautiful e/c eyes into the world. She cried, coming closer and embraced her waist.

The cry was loud that doctors bursted in only to also cry at the sight of her awakening.

Y/n had been quiet the whole time, giving then occassional smiles if she recieved a medicide or gift. It was actually an unusual sight.

Eri, as always, came to visit her happily. She brought cookies all the time, requesting the person who will be in charge of her to visit Y/n to at least buy some cookies for her.

The nonchalant female always smiled at her. She was too quiet that Eri couldn't help but finally ask.

"Why aren't you saying something?" She asked.

The child stared at the older female intently as Y/n's smile dropped. Soon, opening her lips to tell her words she never thought she'd ask.

Almost in an instant, tears once again dribbled down the child's bright eyes and hugged Y/n. Although the e/c eyed female remained expressionless the whole time, she felt the pain in her chest and a lump on her throat. Guilt filling her expression as she hugged her back without knowing what she had done entirely wrong.