they shake, you conquer (and i'm left to their devices)

Start from the beginning

And Louis could tell that Harry wanted Louis to touch him, always wanted that, but he didn't want that just yet. Louis knew this. Harry had that look on his face, that look that made Louis weak, so weak he gave Harry absolutely everything he wanted. when Harry's face got that look (his eyes were blown and spacey, his lips parted by heavy, needy pants, his skin flushed and his whole existence so attuned to every touch, every look, every thought that Louis gave him.), he wanted to suffer, suffer so bad that when Louis finally gave into the need to love Harry, it was otherworldly. when Louis kept Harry right on the edge, continuously denying him that last push he needed, finally going over was like being embraced by angels.

"Lou," Harry whispered, voice high with wantneedlust. It brought Louis back from wherever he had retreated to in his mind, back to the present, to Harry.

Harry who looked like he was about to start crying if Louis didn't put his hands on him right the fuck now (gone was the giggling, sarcastic Harry that had been teasing Louis moments before, replaced by a Harry that still giggled, still joked, but only after Louis made him scream and beg and orgasm with the force of an atomic collision).

before Harry could start begging for something, for a touch, a kiss, even a glance, Louis ducked down and fucking yanked at Harry's jeans, pulling them off, completely undeterred by the sound of the fabric tearing. if anything, it made Harry more eager, made Louis a little more mad with the need to fuck into Harry the way he deserved. Louis resisted, tossing the jeans to the side and dipping right down.

"where do you want my mouth, princess?" Louis breathed against the sensitive skin of Harry's inner thighs. "don't think I can fuck you just yet, tell me what you want."

it was like all of Harry's vocal ability disappeared, erased by the effect Louis had on him. he arched off the bed, bringing Louis deeper into the hold of his legs, closer to his cock, and Louis went willingly, only close enough to make Harry want more but never enough to satisfy. Harry gaped for a while, too distracted by the desire burning through his veins to understand what Louis had asked, and it was a beautiful sight. Louis could sit there and admire his boy all day, really, but then realization flashed across Harry's face and shit.

"daddy." Harry gasped, pushing back into the mattress in an attempt to make Louis do something, goddamn it, but Louis pulled away from Harry's leaking cock, pulled back until his chest was lined up with Harry's trembling knees and Harry was whining, entreaties slipping from his bitten lips for Louis to get his sinful mouth on his cock. and while that sounded wonderful (Louis' mouth watered), Louis had a much better idea.

Harry agreed with the idea as soon as Louis' lips were pressed against the smooth skin of his thighs. he choked on a whine as they began to move up, teasingly slow and so, so soft. they were only teasing pecks, traveling up to the crease between Harry's upper thigh and his dick, an incriminatingly small distance from Harry's balls. Louis smirked at Harry's reactions and happily continued on to Harry's other thigh, teasing licks to the warm skin just to make Harry gasp.

"do you wanna know something, princess?" Louis questioned after placing wet, open mouthed kisses to the center of Harry's thighs. he lifted himself onto the palms of his hands to get a good look at his pretty, pretty princess, to make sure he wasn't too overwhelmed. Harry's eyes fluttered open at the sound of Louis' voice, pupils so blown that the sparkling green of them was almost completely gone. he sucked his lips (those plump, pink wonders that did things to Louis' insides) between his teeth, biting down sharply.

Harry took a few moments to gaze lustfully at Louis' body and it made Louis fucking preen. he loved making Harry react with so much need one could mistake him for starved and almost delirious, but he loved reacting to Harry just as much. Harry made him weak, made him want things and made him vulnerable in his hands, but Harry also made him strong. it was only with Harry that Louis felt like he could let go and give in to the things that he so desired, to give Harry the things that he needed, to love him so unconditionally and without doubt. it was something so beautiful and consuming and wow Louis needed to fuck Harry yesterday.