"Yes daddy."

A hard slap landed on Harry's right ass cheek which made him gasp, and his eyes begin to water. "O-one. Thank you daddy."

Another hard slap, this time to his left cheek. Harry softly moaned before following Louis' instruction. "Two. Thank you daddy."

Louis continued to spank Harry until they reached 10. "T-ten. T-thank you daddy." At this point, Harry had tears rolling down his cheeks. The burning on his ass was painful but he liked it so much.

"Lay on your back kitten."

Hary turned around and hissed when his backside made contact with the bed.

Louis grabbed the handcuffs and attached Harry's hands to the headboard. He placed the cockring on Harry causing him to moan.

"Mm, daddy. Please, need something, your fingers, eat me out anything please."

"I will do what I want to you when I please kitten." Louis spoke to Harry in a strong voice.

"Mm, daddy please need you, need you right now." Harry moaned out.

"You wanna act like a slut then I will treat you like a slut." Louis grabbed the dildo from the bedside table and flipped Harry over. Harry moaned as he was manhandled.

Louis turned on the vibrator and covered it in strawberry flavored lube. "You are my little slut." Louis whispered into Harry's ear as he shoved the didlo all the way into Harry's hole.

"Mmm! FUCK!" Harry moaned. He like it when Louis was rough.

Louis let the didlo vibrate inside his boy and tugged his own cock as he watched Harry moan and fall apart.

"Mm baby so pretty for me." Louis continued gripping his cock, flicking his wrist to get a rhythm.

"A-ahh daddy I'm close!" Harry was writhing, quickly approaching his climax.

Louis took the didlo out of Harry and kissed him softly on the forehead. "What do you need kitten? What do you want daddy to do?" He had treated Harry like a slut enough.

"P-please fuck me d-daddy." Harry whispered breathing heavily.

"Alright darling." Louis removed the cockring and set on the bedside table. He grabbed the lube and squirted a small dollop on his hand and moaned as he covered his cock.

"Are you ready kitten." Harry nodded and grabbed his thighs, holding his legs to his chest. "Words kitten."

"Mm, yes daddy please fuck me please need your cock in me please."

Louis moaned, he loved when Harry begged. He slowly pushed his tip in to Harry's entrance. Harry gasped and pushed further into Louis' cock causing them both to moan. "Mmm, baby. Let me take care of you please."

Louis continued to push himself the rest of the way in and waited no less than 10 seconds once he was balls deep into his boyfriend.

"M-m-move d-d-daddy. N-n-need y-you t-to mo-ove." Harry was struggling to get the sentence out.

Louis smiled and pulled out halfway thrusting slowly back in until he worked up a steady pace.

"Faster daddy! Ohhhhh." Harry moaned.

Louis obliged and fucked into Harry's hole at a godly pace.

"Uh- uh- uh- ah- uh- unnggh." Harry could no longer control the sounds coming out of his mouth as Louis thrusted relentlessly into his hole.

"Mm. You. Are. So. Tight. Kitten." Louis spoke between thrust his own breath becoming uneven.

"Ahhh, daddy need to cum!"

"Go ahead kitten, daddy's close too. Mmmm."

Within the next 4 thrusts, Harry came onto his chest, moaning and releasing the breath he was holding.

"Oh fuck baby! Harry! Ahh!" Louis came yelling Harry's name. He collapsed on top of Harry.

"Can you please unlock the cuffs Lou?" Harry whispered.

"Of course love." Louis smiled as he unlocked the handcuffs. "You did so good for me darling. I love you so much."

"I love you too Loubear."

They cuddled and kissed until they fell asleep, Harry in Louis' arms.

a/n

1223 words

Here is the full story, no longer in 2 parts. I'm getting all of my oneshots edited.

Let me know if you have a request for a oneshot you would like to see. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you,
-f