Bar Bathroom

Louis and Harry were hanging out with there friends at the bar. It was 9pm and Louis was as drunk as a sailor, Harry was as well. Niall was the designated driver.

While Niall sat at the bar chatting up some people near him, Zayn and Liam, the other couple were dancing alongside Louis and Harry.

Louis was behind Harry grinding on his ass while Harry moved his hips against Louis in time to the music.

Soon, Louis spun Harry around so that were facing eachother. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis neck and pulled him into a kiss which soon turned into a makeout session.

They made out and moved their way to the men's bathroom. Both of them were very horny and hard at this point.

Louis continued kissing Harry very passionately and pushed him into the handicap stall, locking the stall door.

Harry backed up against the wall and Louis pinned him against it. Harry moaned at the restraint, both of them were very kinky.

Harry moaned loudly into Louis mouth. At that, Louis pulled away and started do undo his belt.

"Down on your knees princess." Louis spoke to Harry.

Harry shuddered, "Y-yes daddy." He knelt down and continued to take off Louis belt and pull his pants and underwear down.

He pumped Louis' shaft a few times before kitten licking the tip.

"Oh shit baby, put my cock in your mouth." Louis moaned out.

Harry responded by putting the whole of Louis' cock into his mouth and moaning around it once it hit the back of his throat.

Louis moaned at the feeling of Harry's mouth around him. "Shit, princess always take me so well."

Harry proceeded to suck on Louis. Licking his slit everytime he came up. Louis began thrusting into Harry's mouth. He had no gag reflex and let Louis fuck his face, he liked it so much when Louis did this, Harry love being used by his daddy. He wanted his daddy to feel good.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum." Louis practically growled pulling Harry up from the floor and roughly kissing him, pressing him against the wall.

Harry moaned into Louis' mouth, his pants were getting uncomfortably tight so he started to rut his hips forward so as to tell Louis he had a slight issue.

"Mmm, what's this princess? Need daddy to help you with your little problem?"

Harry only moaned and nodded, he was too turned on to form words.

"Use your words kitten."

"Oh f-fuck yes d-daddy plea-please."

Louis proceeded to unbutton Harry's pants and pull them down, taking them off. He then took off his own shirt and motioned Harry to do the same.

Louis picked up his belt and raised Harry's hands so he could tie them to the stall door.

Harry moaned, he loved when his daddy tied him up.

"Alright now princess, stick that pretty little ass of yours out for daddy." Louis spoke and Harry did as instructed. Louis then put three of his fingers to Harry's mouth and Harry obediently sucked on his fingers, coating them in his saliva.

Louis pulled his fingers away and put 2 into Harry's hole, he was still opened up from their quicky before they got to the bar.

Louis thrusted and scissored his fingers in and out of Harry.

Harry was moaning. "Mmm, oh-oh f-fuck da-daddy p-please. Need y-you to f-fuck m-me!" Harry's struggled to speak as Louis was drilling his fingers into Harry's ass. Hitting his prostate nearly everytime. Harry was was a moaning mess.

"Mm, I will."

Louis pulled his fingers out and lined up his tip with Harry's hole.

Harry moaned loudly as Louis quickly shoved his whole dick into Harry all at once, stopping when he bottomed out.

"Oh fuck! D-daddy please move! Ngh!"

Louis started slow and just as Harry was about to ask him to go faster, Louis began pounding faster and harder than he ever had.

"Mm, oh-oh f-u-uck, mmmm, d-d-addy!"

Louis moans and continues pounding into Harry. "Don't cum until I say you can princess."

"Y-yes d-daddy."

Louis changed the angle to find Harry's prostate and knew he found it when Harry moaned, "Mm, right there oh, fuck right there! I'm so close, AHHH!"

"I'm going to cum soon princess, don't cum till I say you can!"

In the next 5 thrusts Louis was cumming and continued to drill into Harry.

"Mm, d-daddy need t-to cum."

"Go ahead princess. Let go." Louis slowed down as Harry came, panting.

Louis pulled out and untied Harry.

"You did so good princess."

"Mm."

Louis got the both of them dressed and called Niall."

"Oi mate, can we head out. Harry is a bit tired."

"I wonder why he's tired hmm."

"Oi shuddup Nialler just tell Zayn and Liam we are leaving."

"Alright mate."

*Niall hung up*

"Hazza we are gonna go back home ok, let's go now."

"Alright Lou. Please carry me, my bum hurts."

Louis scooped Harry up and carried him bridal style out to the car where Niall, Zayn, and Liam were waiting.

Harry slept in Louis lap until they got home.

a/n

866 words

This is one of my better ones I think. Let me know. Please vote and comment.

(Edited 10-3-21)

Love you,
-f