Strip Club

《Harry's POV》
I was so over everything, I just broken up with my boyfriend after finding out he cheated on me with a girl. I was sat at a table in his friend, Zayn's, club. More specifically a strip club, even more specifically a gay strip club. I was hoping to find a good fuck.

"Harreh!" Zayn shouted from behind me. "How are ya mate? It's been ages, how's Josh?"

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and spoke quietly, "Um, we broke up actually, that's why I'm here. It's been a week since I've had sex and I don't think I can last much longer." I spoke with a chuckle.

"Well mate, I'm sorry to hear that, we have actually hired a new dancer who you might like. I can set up a private session with him if you want?"

"That'd be great mate, what's the time for those?"

"Typically an hour, but this new dancer does more than the normal lap dance." He winked. "I can give you 3 hours."

'That's more than enough time to do what I have in mind.'

"3 hours sounds great, thanks mate."

"No problem." Zayn sauntered off to find this new dancer.

《Zayn's POV》
"Loueh!" Zayn shouted, he was going to tell him about Harry.

"Yeah?" Louis shouted from his dressing room. Zayn walked in to find the man already in his costume grabbing his robe off the hook on the wall. You have a 3 hour session after your dance. His name is Harreh. He just broke up with his boyfriend."

'Hmmm, Harry.'

"Sounds great mate. I just broke up with my boyfriend too so it should work out."

"Brilliant. He is sitting front middle." Zayn walked off before Louis could respond.

《Harry's POV 》
I sat at table with a glass of scotch in my hand. Waiting for the dancer to come on to the stage. Not 2 minutes later I saw him, he looked absolutely stunning. Feathery caramel fringe and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. He was wearing a leather leotard which went perfectly around every curve. And knee-high leather high heel boots. "Oh fuck." I groaned under my breath as the man on stage made eye contact. He began his dance and, damn, he was absolutely fucking perfect. His waist was small and he had an absolute dumptruck of an ass.

《No one's POV》
As he finished his dance he winked at
Harry as he walked off the stage. Harry was even more excited about his session than he was before, the things he would to this man.

Zayn found Harry at his table with his mouths slightly opened, still trying to fathom the fact that he was about to spend 3 hours with this perfect srtanger. "Ehem." Zayn cleared his throat snapping Harry out of his trance.

"Sorry mate, fuck, he is so hot." Harry spoke lowly.

"Well he is in the room waiting for ya if you are ready."

"I am so fucking ready." Harry got up to follow Zayn to the private room. They reached the door after what seemed like hours to Harry. "This is where I leave you mate, have fun." Zayn walked off without another word.

Harry opened the door. As soon as he saw the sight before him his jaw dropped and he stopped in his track.

"Are you gonna close the door or just stand there?" The stranger spoke softly in the most angelic tone, he was laying on the bed with is legs crossed, leaning back on his hands.

Harry blinked and closed the door. He then walked up to the bed and cleared his throat, "Uhm, I'm Harry."

"Well hello Harry, I'm Louis but you can call me whatever you like." Harry groaned struggling not to palm himself through his pants.