Crossdressing

~In which Harry and Louis have been dating for 2 years.~

"Hazza, love!" Louis called up the stairs of their shared home.

"Yes Loubear?" Harry called back from the bedroom.

"We are going shopping darling, to get you some new outfits!"

Harry gasped and ran down the stairs. He was wearing a calf length, white skirt with little daisies on it. He had a green crop top and a brown cardigan over it.

"Really Lou? We can?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Yes darling. Get your shoes and we can go out to the car." Louis smile sweetly at Harry. He loved shopping.

Once Harry had his shoes, white, lace-up combat boots, on he grabbed Louis hand and practically dragged him to the car. Louis then opened the door for Harry and walked around to sit in the driver's seat. They were off to the store.

[a/n imma skip the description of the store, you came for the smut 😏]

Once they arrived home, Harry showed Louis all his new clothes once again. He had seen all of them on him at the store.

"They all look so great on you Hazza." Louis stood up and stood behind Harry as he was leaning down to get a new article of clothing out of the bag.

Harry gasped as he felt Louis mid-section against his ass. "Mm, Louis. I wanna show you the rest of my outfits."

"And I wanna see all of what is under the outfits." Harry moaned at Louis' words.

"Mmm, ok daddy."

"Fuck Harry, you gotta be careful saying that." Louis was now facing Harry, running his hands up and down his sides. "Mmm, Harry you are so perfect, evrything about you."

Harry blushed and looked down. Louis put two finger under his chin, "It's true love, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

"You are daddy." Harry still acting innocent, which only turned Louis on more.

"Alright, go to the bedroom, I will be there in 5 minutes. You are to be completely naked and if you touch yourself you will be punished understand?" Harry whimpered and nodded. "Words kitten."

"Y-yes daddy." Harry scurried off to the bedroom. Louis then sauntered off to the spare room where all of their toys were kept. He grabbed many things including handcuffs, a cockring, and a long, purple, vibrating dildo.

Louis walked to the bedroom where he found Harry sitting on the edge of their bed rubbing his stomach, getting closer to his dick. He hadn't noticed Louis standing at the doorway. He started to touch himself, grabbing his cock and slowly rubbing, gasping and the needed release of pressure.

Louis cleared his throat which scared Harry. "O-oh um L-Louis I-I didn't s-see you th-there."

"You didnt see who kitten?"

"Y-you d-daddy. D-didnt see you." Harry corrected himself.

"Mm, that's right kitten. You were being a bad boy, disobeying daddy, and what do bad boys get?" Louis walked closer the bed and Harry.

"P-punished daddy."

"That's right, now," Louis paused and looked at Harry who was looking down and his feet, waiting to be told what to do. "Hands and knees darling."

Harry did as he was told and anticipated the spankings that were to come.

"We will start with 10. Count after each one, and say thank you."