Apricus 13-10

~SOTD:- Believer by Cravity~
________________________________________________________

"We always had a teacher who was always in a bad mood for no reason. No matter HOW funny the situation is, their mood is as serious as if they are mourning their dead great great great great great great grandparents death which they haven't even seen on their faces before!" said Seungyeon while they were getting off the bus as they reached their destination called "Pythagoras Dorp'"
"I know right! That teacher was always rude no matter how good you were in academics! They would not even let us drink water and use the bathroom no matter how emergency the situation is." said Hyeongjun as they were relatable and so was Wonjin.
"Even if the school would be on fire while they were teaching, they would be like 'NO ONE IS RUNNING OUTSIDE UNLESS I DISMISS THE CLASS!" and start teaching again! What's important? The syllabus or our life?" said Wonjin agreeing to the fact.

They realized how dull the place looked. The temperature of the place was also very high.
"Looks like we are gonna get a sunburn here," said Seungyeon.
"Don't worry I bought a sunblock!" said Hyeongjun.
"How do people even live here? Wait! I don't even hear people here!" said Wonjin and started to shout, "ANYBODY HERE?"
All they heard was a crow's 'kraa!"
"Looks like people have already moved out or killed?" said Hyeongjun.
"But here are some well-managed houses and smoke-blowing chimneys on the top of their roofs though," said Wonjin.
"Maybe they are too lazy to get out of their house because of the nonsurvivable heat," said Hyeongjun.
"They must be sleeping under their cool and shady roof to avoid sunburn as that will spoil their flawless skin," said Seungyeon.

"Anyways, let's go see! I see there is a place where we can remain alive" said Seungyeon.
They walked towards the place written "LODGE FOR VISITORS to throw their shits"
"I like this name," said Wonjin, laughing.
"But look closely at the bottom it is written 'get out as soon as you can or prepare yourself to die soon'" said Hyeongjun.
"We won't know unless we find out!" said Seungyeon entering the lodge.

A person was sitting at the reception slurping his ramen.
"Excuse me, is there any room we can reserve for?" asked Hyeongjun.
"Are you suffering from constipation?" asked the receptionist.
"Um, well, sometimes. But what does it have to do with reserving rooms?" asked Hyeongjun.
"To give you people appropriate washrooms. So, the toilet seats won't get clogged and I am always the one suffering to unclog it" said the receptionist.
"Oh, then I suffer from constipation and I haven't cleared my shit for two weeks," said Seungyeon.
"Sure. And what about you guys?" asked the receptionist to Hyeongjun and Wonjin.
"I think I am good for today," said Hyeongjun.
"I am not the person who suffers from constipation, you can be carefree about me," said Wonjin.
"Okay, here are your keys, and hope you get away as soon as possible," said the receptionist.
"Why though?" asked Seungyeon.
"Cyclops run around here during dusk and dawn," said the receptionist who was now scared.
"But how do people survive?" asked Hyeongjun.
"We have a practice of playing hide and seek then," said the receptionist.

They went to their rooms. Wonjin thought to sleep for a while as he woke up too early for his day and the same goes with Hyeongjun.
Seungyeon wasn't sleepy at all as he drank a gallon of coffee this morning so that his constipation problems would be solved so he wasn't ready to take a nap. He decided to borrow Hyeongjun's sunblock and thought he could meet people and socialize.
As he was heading out, he saw the receptionist's seat was empty. 'Maybe he is taking a break' thought Seungyeon and was about to head out but a voice stopped him.
"Where are you going at this strong heat? Do you want heatstroke to kiss you?"
It was the receptionist who had returned with a plate of cookies.
"Um, I just wanted to explore the place because it is quite dry and maybe some interesting mysteries are on hold! OR MAYBE A TREASURE?!" said Seungyeon with enthusiasm.
The person thought maybe the receptionist would smile or scoff but all he gave was nothing but a stare with no reaction.
"What?" asked Seungyeon
"There is no treasure here and this place is dry which only causes dehydration so people here tend to stay indoors," said the receptionist and asked, "Would you like a coffee?"